• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Hubs in Manhattan?

LadyJ8A

I was looking for Uber hubs and Google came up with an Uber office in Chelsea Manhattan on 636 W 28th St, New York, NY 10001, but anybody here been there? and know if they have the wav, defensive driving, medical exam and tlc process there? Reviews on Google are kinda misleading and annoying so Im asking New Yorkers here if they know about this uber office. I would call but Uber doesnt provide real phone numbers just 855 numbers with recorded messages and dead end.
I know there are hubs in the Bronx Queens and Brooklyn but Im a Manhattan native and rather go to a Manhattan office.

Cjoey

That location closed a while ago. Your best bet is the falchi building location in long island city

LadyJ8A

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That location closed a while ago. Your best bet is the falchi building location in long island city
Dam.
Yeah I might just go to the Bronx its closer for me.

You live in Manhattan Manhattan? Or around 125th street in Manhattan?
I live in Washington Heights still Manhattan.

Wow uber cant get manage keeping an office in Manhattan. smh.

theitalian

Uber has two offices in Manhattan but just for their employees: one is in Chelsea and another is at the Empire State Building. For the public you have to go what they called Uber hub.

jaybx17