• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber HR Number??

UberBroke

I'm applying for a real full time job today and need the number for uber's HR Number so they can verify I was an independent contractor/driver for uber. Try as I may I cannot find any number online except a customer service number 415.986.2104, which just rings and rings and rings, but no one answers. If uber is worth billions upon billions of dollars why can they set up an easy to reach phone line?!? Anyone know of a number or dealt with this themselves? Please help!

Oh, and I already emailed them, but nothing...

ATX-Aggie

Isn't is a bit of an oxymoron that an independent contractor would need to verify "employment" via an HR number? Good luck in your new gig!

Native Austinite

Try as I may I cannot find any number online .... Anyone know of a number or dealt with this themselves? Please help!
The only time I have ever talked to Uber was when I reported a serious incident. In that case, they called me within 4 minutes of placing the report.

Maybe you could file some kind of report, then when you get them on the phone, tell them it was a mistake. "Since I got you on the phone, can you patch me through to HR" lol