Uber helping DACA

UberDriverLV

Is it me or are these Rideshare companies the most ridiculous liberal pieces of garbage? Uber is willing to supply meetings at the green light and pay for lawyers for illegal aliens but won't raise driver pay to a livable wage? I've pretty much completely stop driving Uber all together. Does anybody else feel this is a slap in the face?

UberCheese

Why do you despise immigrants?

Is it me or are these Rideshare companies the most ridiculous liberal pieces of garbage? Uber is willing to supply meetings at the green light and pay for lawyers for illegal aliens but won't raise driver pay to a livable wage? I've pretty much completely stop driving Uber all together. Does anybody else feel this is a slap in the face?

UberCheese

Who said anyone dispises immigrants?

Why do you hate America?

America is great. The ubiquitous unspoken white supremacy is not.

If you can say that all immigration laws and enforcement of those laws as well as enforcement tactics should apply equally to all immigrants, whether from Sweden, China, Mexico, Nigeria, or Australia (Native or Otherwise), then we have something to discuss.

If it is a focus on Latin America, Africa, and Asia, while giving 99% of European illegals and illegals of European descent a pass, then your argument is moot, biased, and offensive.

UberDriverLV

All immigration laws should be enforced. That is all.

And if you're going to give preference to a certain type of people it should be American citizens and those who came here legally. It absolutely shouldn't be illegal criminals or families of illegal criminals.

UberCheese

Uh, no. Not an answer.

Do you believe all immigration laws should be enforced equally to all immigrants regardless of country of origin? Should all legal immigrants be treated equally, regardless of origin? Should all illegal immigrants be treated equally regardless of origin?

All immigration laws should be enforced. That is all.

And if you're going to give preference to a certain type of people it should be American citizens and those who came here legally. It absolutely shouldn't be illegal criminals or families of illegal criminals.

UberDriverLV

By all, I clearly mean all. You can try to put racial undertones in what I'm saying but it won't work. All means all.

So to directly answer your questions.

Do you believe all immigration laws should be enforced equally to all immigrants regardless of country of origin?
Yes
Should all legal immigrants be treated equally, regardless of origin?
Yes
Should all illegal immigrants be treated equally regardless of origin?
Yes

Like I said. ALL.

UberCheese

Just asking, why so huffy?

People who arrived as children, graduated from an American HS, have an American accent, and are completely American should not be deported. It's inhumane.

It's no different from light skinned New Orleans children who grew up to find that they were slaves.

By all, I clearly mean all. You can try to put racial undertones in what I'm saying but it won't work. All means all.

So to directly answer your questions.

Do you believe all immigration laws should be enforced equally to all immigrants regardless of country of origin?
Yes
Should all legal immigrants be treated equally, regardless of origin?
Yes
Should all illegal immigrants be treated equally regardless of origin?
Yes

Like I said. ALL.

UberDriverLV

The problem is uber keeps screwing drivers and then jumping to help everybody else.

What if my dad robbed a bank 15 years ago and I've been living really well for those 15 years? Cops finally figure out who did it. They arrest my dad and take all my money. Do I get to say its not fair and I should keep what I have bc I didnt rob the bank, my dad did?

Personally I think No.

UberCheese

Thats not the same thing. Threatening to kill a teller for art deco paper is different from crossing a ridiculous political barrier.

This is especially wrong when on stolen lands.

The problem is uber keeps screwing drivers and then jumping to help everybody else.

What if my dad robbed a bank 15 years ago and I've been living really well for those 15 years? Cops finally figure out who did it. They arrest my dad and take all my money. Do I get to say its not fair and I should keep what I have bc I didnt rob the bank, my dad did?

Personally I think No.

steveK2016

America is great. The ubiquitous unspoken white supremacy is not.

If you can say that all immigration laws and enforcement of those laws as well as enforcement tactics should apply equally to all immigrants, whether from Sweden, China, Mexico, Nigeria, or Australia (Native or Otherwise), then we have something to discuss.

If it is a focus on Latin America, Africa, and Asia, while giving 99% of European illegals and illegals of European descent a pass, then your argument is moot, biased, and offensive.

There's much fewer people coming from Sweden illegally into this country. It's just that it's easier for Mexicans because they're right there on the border with us. For Sweden people to illegally immigrate to America, they probably did so with either elaborate credentials or more than likely just overstaying a Visa.

Mexicans just.... run across the border, but I agree that all illegal immigration needs to be curbed not just from Mexico. That is just the most obvious ones and it may not be easy to catch those from say, Canada... most, again, probably entered the country legally with a Visa but just overstayed.

UberCheese

Why would a Mexican, say sitting a Starbucks, be caught faster than a Canadian doing the same?
Do Canadians of Mexican descent count?

There's much fewer people coming from Sweden illegally into this country. It's just that it's easier for Mexicans because they're right there on the border with us. For Sweden people to illegally immigrate to America, they probably did so with either elaborate credentials or more than likely just overstaying a Visa.

Mexicans just.... run across the border, but I agree that all illegal immigration needs to be curbed not just from Mexico. That is just the most obvious ones and it may not be easy to catch those from say, Canada... most, again, probably entered the country legally with a Visa but just overstayed.