• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Guarantees

nadaladawada

I drove throughout the guarantees and I made sure to balance whatever rides I didn't take in whichever time block were balanced out with more rides so my acceptance rate was greater than 65%. My weekly report said that I maintained my acceptance rate at 85%. My acceptance rates on the earnings for the guarantees says 58% and other low numbers like that. Did anybody else have this issue or make all their guarantees? I have no idea where they got these numbers from because if I did get those numbers my overall acceptance rate should have gone down at least a percentage or two..

Bnerdy

I worked all weekend and I only received 12 in guaranteed money. The others said my acceptance was too low. Im not sure if they are counting me canceling after 5 min mark or not. I just can't see how my acceptance was so low when I was intentionally accepting every crappy ride be thrown to me, even pool (I hate pool rides)

uberpa

Don't give a sh!t about uber guarantees until they drop the acceptance rate requirement!

nuggetnut

The only thing that uber guarantees are good for is to keep drivers online preventing surges.. Then they screw you out of the guarantee.

Bnerdy

Yeah, surges are not like they used to be. I find myself working extra hard to make what I used to make easier.

Pulchra

I worked all weekend and I only received 12 in guaranteed money. The others said my acceptance was too low. Im not sure if they are counting me canceling after 5 min mark or not. I just can't see how my acceptance was so low when I was intentionally accepting every crappy ride be thrown to me, even pool (I hate pool rides)
I drove throughout the guarantees and I made sure to balance whatever rides I didn't take in whichever time block were balanced out with more rides so my acceptance rate was greater than 65%. My weekly report said that I maintained my acceptance rate at 85%. My acceptance rates on the earnings for the guarantees says 58% and other low numbers like that. Did anybody else have this issue or make all their guarantees? I have no idea where they got these numbers from because if I did get those numbers my overall acceptance rate should have gone down at least a percentage or two..
I missed out some guarantees for the same reason. Noticed on the pay statement for guarantees it states completion rate not acceptance rate. This may explain why we are getting such a low percentage.
If we do not complete a trip request regardless of the reason it may count against are average.

uberpa

It's a dirty trick uber played.
Completion rate includes pax cancel, no show, driver cancel, missed pings.
F*** uber!