• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Guarantee Hours in Boston

ubee

Does anybody have an idea on how Uber do the math for the guarantee hours. I opted in last week for their guarantee on uber launch in boston, i did not see the incentives on my earning.

boston north

Does anybody have an idea on how Uber do the math for the guarantee hours. I opted in last week for their guarantee on uber launch in boston, i did not see the incentives on my earning.
It is calculated by.the total number of specified hours and total gross fares during that time. So.if you drove 4 hrs and grossed $100 or more during the total 4 hrs you don't recieve anything

ubee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Boston North. They just emailed me it seems that i made more than the guarantee hours from Thursday to Sunday. We will see for this week.

Nooa

They will say you were out of the area or you refused trips whatever they can say to get out of paying you. I worked Sunday morning for 4 hours 7:21am - 11:25 am. I did 11 jobs & only made $71.95
I emailed Uber & they said
"Keep checking back, as it it should be reflected there shortly. IF YOU are eligible for the reward, it will be on the statement before payments are processed for Thursday's deposit.".

We will see.

Attachments

Nooa

They will say you were out of the area or you refused trips whatever they can say to get out of paying you. I worked Sunday morning for 4 hours 7:21am - 11:25 am. I did 11 jobs & only made $71.95
I emailed Uber & they said
"Keep checking back, as it it should be reflected there shortly. IF YOU are eligible for the reward, it will be on the statement before payments are processed for Thursday's deposit.".

We will see.
No guarantees were paid on Thursday
They said I did not qualify.