• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber, Grab promotional package scam

Ultimate Warrior

I am always amazed that in Singapore, people can be so creative and come up with different and colourful ways to scam the dumb. What's more interesting lately is to see and read that the victims of such scams are not uneducated but unwise. I suppose scams are out there to lure those who are hardup. Cest la vie.

Ubercheaposcum

W
Already so cheap still hoping for cheaper. Must be scum.
Worse than scum

Welc
I am always amazed that in Singapore, people can be so creative and come up with different and colourful ways to scam the dumb. What's more interesting lately is to see and read that the victims of such scams are not uneducated but unwise. I suppose scams are out there to lure those who are hardup. Cest la vie.
Welcome to scamopore,where anything and everything goes,just don't get caught

renyeo

It's why there's a public duty to ensure dubious claims or promises to get-rich-quick-by-not-driving don't get disseminated in this forum.

Contrary to heresay, there're no balls to carry or curry to favor here. Just following law.

$7.7K and still counting?

IMG_3430.GIF

Last edited:

signup

It's why there's a public duty to ensure dubious claims or promises to get-rich-quick-by-not-driving don't get disseminated in this forum.

There're no balls to carry or favor to curry. Just follow law.

$7.7K and still counting?

View attachment 100406
Smacks of hypocrisy to me.

There is a public duty to put down the egos of some Uber drivers who try to show themselves as doing very well and getting a nice fat paycheck from Uber.

I was criticised for my math. Say I never calculate incentives properly. The truth is that my sums were spot on. In fact, I was already being kind.

THE REALITY IS THAT MANY DRIVERS CAN'T EVEN HIT INCENTIVES. Effectively driving for $5 or $7 an hr.

As can be seen in the thread noting CK os going down, the 'strategy' if you can call it that, employed by ppl like nothingtodo is not to drive for the week when incentives are low. Well that means zero income. Did you factor this into your pay package? The strategy of not chasing incentives and just driving for fares is a non-starter. Did you fellas think you were TDs? Their fares at even 1.4 surge is a lose money adventure.

If public duty to speak the truth is your concern, you should be shutting up the likes of con ppl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Observingonly

The strange thing I can never explain is why Uber drivers defend Uber so strongly in this forum? Have they been brain-washed by the Uber Ambassador Mr Nothingtodo, Mr BS, and a few others who was whacked (sad to say, by a taxi driver) and had disappeared since? Are they blaming themselves for their 'poor performance'? Or have they admitted that they don't have a choice but to drive Uber since they are not qualified to get the 4700 jobs in JobStreet.com sarcastically pointed by Ambassador Mr Nothingtodo?

Ubercheaposcum

The strange thing I can never explain is why Uber drivers defend Uber so strongly in this forum? Have they been brain-washed by the Uber Ambassador Mr Nothingtodo, Mr BS, and a few others who was whacked (sad to say, by a taxi driver) and had disappeared since? Are they blaming themselves for their 'poor performance'? Or have they admitted that they don't have a choice but to drive Uber since they are not qualified to get the 4700 jobs in JobStreet.com sarcastically pointed by Ambassador Mr Nothingtodo?
It's because the pro Uber drivers have Uber blood in them.No matter what TD with years on the roads say-it's BS to them till they experience it themselves.The nothingtodo ones are just masking the actual facts and spouting nonsense