Uber gold paying for college

Inshur

Lfyted

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another well known member who spends all his time driving for Uber and all his time on an Uber form calling other people ants. You are the prime definition of an uber ant taxi ant will be written on your grave

WokeUP

Uber gold ain’t paying for s.it. You have to fill out a fafsa. If it were free no fafsa would be needed. You would just enroll and Uber would pay.

Lfyted

Uber gold ain’t paying for s.it. You have to fill out a fafsa. If it were free no fafsa would be needed. You would just enroll and Uber would pay.
FASFA is government aid. Its not a loan. Its like food stamps. Obviously uber would make you aplly for this.

i see you but you dont

hahahaha love seen these threads... they really make my day sometimes! ?? FREE COLLEGE? do you really think UBER is going to pay for you college? only a rookie who just joined uber a couple months ago might think is real!

One thing my parents thought me is to never ever in my life get help from any government agency cause at the end they will ask for something in return and if you dont... you get ???? in the AzZ!

does student loans sounds familiar to you?

exactly give me an answer about that!

Zubera

Okay I got questions to those who believe in fuber paying their college. Why would fuber do that? Before you answer to that question please ask yourself first: who qualifies for that benefit and how many drivers are qualified? Here are the answers: in fuber's mind they are the "best" drivers which translates in real language as slaves who accept everything, have higher ratings and completed thousands of fuber trips including poops. They probably are thousands which will cost fuber a lot of money to pay for their college. Now let's say fuber paid for their college. What happens next? Let's say they graduated and then found better jobs then driving for fuber. Of course most of them will quit driving for fuber or dramatically reduce the hours they spend for fuber. It means fuber will LOSE those "best" drivers and money wasted. Now answer the main question I asked you: why would fuber do that?

Dst Rain

Okay I got questions to those who believe in fuber paying their college. Why would fuber do that? Before you answer to that question please ask yourself first: who qualifies for that benefit and how many drivers are qualified? Here are the answers: in fuber's mind they are the "best" drivers which translates in real language as slaves who accept everything, have higher ratings and completed thousands of fuber trips including poops. They probably are thousands which will cost fuber a lot of money to pay for their college. Now let's say fuber paid for their college. What happens next? Let's say they graduated and then found better jobs then driving for fuber. Of course most of them will quit driving for fuber or dramatically reduce the hours they spend for fuber. It means fuber will LOSE those "best" drivers and money wasted. Now answer the main question I asked you: why would fuber do that?
Well said?. It's like the saying goes only the Tobacco companies open up cancer treatment hospitals cause they care about there clients.
I already got a Bachelors degree... and still a cab driver ?‍♂
Post automatically merged:

Fasfa paid for my bachelor degree, they even gave me spending money every semester for 5 years. Those were the good ole days
Few of my friends got this when they were in QCC. 1999 and On...good ole days they get spending money we buy boozes and ciggs. Ciggs where $4.50 pack MTA was $1.50. still had enough gov allounce to last them semister.?

Lfyted

It's an undergraduate program

Anyone with above room temp. Iq can do their own research. We all have access to the same information

Big man xl

I already got a Bachelors degree... and still a cab driver ?‍♂

Fasfa paid for my bachelor degree, they even gave me spending money every semester for 5 years. Those were the good ole days
How about 2 bachelors. BA in business, BS in chemistry and I'm still an app driver, even though I drive part time. Bottom line, I'm still an app driver!

LucidityOfPower

Been there done that! When recession hit in 2008 my plant closed down and $405 unemployment wasn't cutting it so I had to do what I had to do from 2008-2013 until I got my business off the ground. Won't lie! I was able to make some good money in those 5 years!
Very nice!

So why not look for work in a laboratory of some sort, even if it means moving countries? Canada is considered the number one in the world for quality of life. And you have the advantage in that there aren't that many people with your sort of background.

Inshur New York