Uber Goes Nationwide with RideCheck. I feel Safer Already.

Matt Uterak

Got my first one yesterday.

One of my regulars (around 60 trips this year).

I occasionally forget to start the trip as I drive off because both he and I are chatterboxes.

When I finally started the trip, he got the code.

We laughed about it and started talking about the chance swine flu will kill a lot of people in the next decade.

SurgeMasterMN

Got my first one yesterday.

One of my regulars (around 60 trips this year).

I occasionally forget to start the trip as I drive off because both he and I are chatterboxes.

When I finally started the trip, he got the code.

We laughed about it and started talking about the chance swine flu will kill a lot of people in the next decade.
Virtue Signaling Uber ????

Christina Green

I had an, are you ok kind of thing flash on my phone as I sat in a McD's drive through a couple of days ago. It noticed that I hadn't moved in awhile and ask if I was ok. It gave me some options like call the police. I'm not excited but this is probably a good thing.
I had that notice sitting a normal red light,

kevin92009

I guess we will all be getting this email with the subject line: Introducing RideCheck, available now.

And the lead-in:

Getting you help when you need it

I had never heard of the program. After reading the write-up though it seem like the lead in should actually be:

We're watching you closer than ever. Don't even think about going off course or not reporting an accident. It's all part of reducing our exposure, but we are framing the facility as a safety feature for our partner drivers. Did you buy it?
why do people work for companies who treat them this way ?