• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber GoBank Debit card is MAXED-OUT: Driver Account Deactivated

Rakos

Sounds like you have the same...

Problem that I have...

It seems nobody hooked up...

The connection from GoBank...

To your Uber account...

So your earnings go back to the card...

I wonder how many times...

This stupid clusterf&ck has happened...

My guess is A LOT...!

Rakos
view.jpg

PS. I'm thinking Trumpy bear did it...8>)

steveK2016

I dont understand why any of you use the Uber Gas Card, Uber Credit Card or Uber Bank Cards .Y'all complain about Ubers greed and negligence but put more financial things in their hands?

I'm not a glutton for punishment, Bank of America hasnt done me wrong with my banking needs.

CYP

I dont understand why any of you use the Uber Gas Card, Uber Credit Card or Uber Bank Cards .Y'all complain about Ubers greed and negligence but put more financial things in their hands?

I'm not a glutton for punishment, Bank of America hasnt done me wrong with my banking needs.
I use the gobank card to transfer my money to from uber. Costs me nothing and its instant. Thats the only thing I use it for.

steveK2016

I use the gobank card to transfer my money to from uber. Costs me nothing and its instant. Thats the only thing I use it for.
Costs $0.50 to do it instantly to my BofA debit card and I only did that once a week. Why create something new with whomever They are rather than just deposit it to your regular bank account?