1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Uber go bank debit business card

Discussion in 'San Francisco' started by Mustafuoco, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Mustafuoco

Mustafuoco Active Member

Does anyone have it and use in it .
    I want to know if its worth it to get and do you pay transitions fees at porches daily???? Thanks

2. Rickyraws

Rickyraws Active Member

Uber business card? Lol what are the perks?

-2% back on purchases after they swear they’ll tip it in the app?

-$0.30 more on all pools given?

-$2 off all cleaning fees that include puke in the seats?

-$5 bonus for all quests completed, only to realize they mean real life quests where you go on a treacherous journey and seek out the hidden temple of Eldorado and avoid death traps and poisonous snakes in the hopes of returning from your quest alive?

-Free counseling and therapy any time you visit the Hertz TNC Bryant Uber rental office?

I don’t trust the Uber app let alone an Uber card. Sorry, I don’t have any input.

3. emmhope

emmhope Well-Known Member

No fees ! It’s good for that lol ATM’s are always the shady ones in cvs.

You have 2 options ,cash out to GoBank or your regular card

MHR likes this.
  4. Baron Rabi D vonDaagweiss

Baron Rabi D vonDaagweiss Active Member

I have the regular Gobank card, cash out daily then transfer to my chkg acct.

MHR likes this.
  5. Jdubson

Jdubson Active Member

Its good for the free instant pay. But support sucks.

MHR likes this.
  6. Gmoney415

Gmoney415 Member

Instant pay is free but you need to find ATM's that don't charge 3-4 bucks per transaction. It can be used at US Bank ATM's for free, not sure of the other banks that honor it free of charge, certainly not BofA or Wells.

7. gaealien

gaealien Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I don't trust Uber enough to go with a bank they're promoting and have an arrangement with. There's gotta be a catch somewhere lol. If you do decide to go with gobank though, review their fraud policies before making your decision, I've heard they're crap but haven't looked into it myself.

Honestly, I like to have Uber as far out of my mind when I'm not working, and having a debit card with their name on it feels like too much of an emotional commitment lol

The Gift of Fish likes this.
  8. The Gift of Fish

The Gift of Fish Well-Known Member

Agreed. If Uber's involved then it's likely been hand-crafted by the God of All Balls-ups and therefore is likely to go horribly wrong at any time with no warning. For the sake of 50 cents per day that I work I'll just stick to using my regular checking account thankyouverymuch.

9. emmhope

emmhope Well-Known Member

It’s also supposed to allow overdraft of up to 100$ with charges for gas , I have tried it out it got declined

10. Steelersnut

Steelersnut Active Member

Try
    CVS, Walgreen's, etc. Free in Pittsburgh

11. Baron Rabi D vonDaagweiss

Baron Rabi D vonDaagweiss Active Member

Free at most 7-11's.

BRDD

Steelersnut likes this.
  12. RideShareJUNKIE

RideShareJUNKIE Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Just watch out for the out of network atms are considered a cash advance fee. But it has its benefit or 2. The mobil 1/ Exxon 3% cash back, just connect your card to a nice fuel rewards program such as gas buddy or F rewards or Safeway rewards and it’s not too bad. They also cover gas station authorization even if you have less than the $100 gas station initial auto.
    The local merchant/store cash back rewards are ok once in a while. Doesn’t hurt to have around.

I usually send myself money from Venmo with the Uber debit card (instant pay transfer without ATM/branch visits) then transfer it to my primary checking /debit card or via zelle if your dealing w multiple hops with in network us banks.

13. BeansnRice

BeansnRice Active Member