Uber glitch?

pjrxj

Has anyone else experienced something I've experienced the last few days. First, all of my pickups and drop offs that are on W Peachtree will come across as Peachtree. At first Google was not announcing the West. Now, the address is not including the West. Secondly, I'm getting at lot of destinations that say "Navigation Error" and not showing me an address. Ironically though in both cases the Google navigation will lead me to the correct pick up/drop off location. Weird.

Uberzoom

Has anyone else experienced something I've experienced the last few days. First, all of my pickups and drop offs that are on W Peachtree will come across as Peachtree. At first Google was not announcing the West. Now, the address is not including the West. Secondly, I'm getting at lot of destinations that say "Navigation Error" and not showing me an address. Ironically though in both cases the Google navigation will lead me to the correct pick up/drop off location. Weird.

Yesterday I picked up pax from Kroger on Peachtree. After getting back on Peachtree driving norh towards Clairmont Rd, I had to restart the app for the map to dsiplay the route. It was sruck in Routing...

Tony640

This was happening to me then uber logged me out of my app mid trip when i logged back in the issue was corrected

RWayne

I have been getting Nav errors for two weeks on Google and Waze. Once it showed a Peachtree St address in Asian characters.
Another problem is that it sometimes takes up to five minutes to end a trip, very inconvenient at the airport.

DopeyDaDriver

I have been getting Nav errors for two weeks on Google and Waze. Once it showed a Peachtree St address in Asian characters.
Another problem is that it sometimes takes up to five minutes to end a trip, very inconvenient at the airport.

This happens from time to time to me and usually I'm already on the move. Does anyone know if the time/mileage is actually being added to the ride?
It happens at both the end ride screen and the rate passenger screen. Sometimes I turn the app off, sometimes the phone totally off and it corrects itself.

Music Midtown was a clusterf*** for both the Uber app and google maps late this afternoon (good luck to those picking up later). I think the fact that there were a zillion people using phones in that area prolly had something to do with it.