• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber giving us thanks

bpm45

Which other parts of the TOS has Uber voided? I don't see a deliverability clause allowing Uber to change the contract at will and impose it without the drivers agreeing. This means the entire TOS is void at present.

Juggalo9er

Which other parts of the TOS has Uber voided? I don't see a deliverability clause allowing Uber to change the contract at will and impose it without the drivers agreeing. This means the entire TOS is void at present.
It's called an addendum

Christinebitg

Not having a severability clause doesn't mean you can't toss one of the items that's not enfilorceable and retain the rest.

Worse yet, thanking us for the soccer moms thing doesn't make make the prohibition regarding unaccompanied minors unenforceable.

I'd say you're just engaging in wishful thinking.

Back when I worked in a refinery's environmental department, we heard some "creative" interpretations of regulations coming from people in the refinery. We used to say, "Would it pass the red face test?"

That means if your interpretation were exposed, could you defend it with a straight face?