Uber giving away free money

nickd8775

I got an email from Uber saying that I'm going to get $500 at the end of the month. Other people have gotten it too. Why is Uber giving away free money? It's not like them to do that. Perhaps they really do copy everything Lyft does.

Solid 5

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to get free money, in my case $100 (just under 3300 rides since I joined July 2017)........but.........not the best way for a company swimming in red ink to dig themselves out is it?

Uber1010

I got an email from Uber saying that I'm going to get $500 at the end of the month. Other people have gotten it too. Why is Uber giving away free money? It's not like them to do that. Perhaps they really do copy everything Lyft does.
Are not free money they just reimburse from those high interest they took from drivers as far60% you never gonna see free money from criminal organization. ..... decent drivers are quite Uber.... and with new drivers they start to lose . In NY. Many pax are back to yellow cab and others back to locals car base ....because local base are developing the app. As Lyft went in IPO start instantly to roberry drivers. ...from fare of 17$. They charge 5$. Tax. And the driver got 8$ I couldn't even understand why government alow them to charge so high tax. I'm wandering if those money go to IRS