• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

uber gives priority to mew drivers???

uber?

is it true that Uber prioritize new drivers at airport queues?

for the last 2 weeks takes you more than 3 hours to get ping at bush.

you can't just drive away coz anywhere in houston you will be lucky if get 2 short rides in 1 hour

NachonCheeze

Know will know for sure the answer...There will be responses based on :what I hear, conjecture, observation and the lies told by fUber.

My opinion...higher rated drivers get a preference. all else being equal.

SEAL Team 5

Uber is just like the neighborhood drug dealer.
Get em hooked young
Get em hooked often
They'll accept that ping
And the competition will soften

FL_Dex

My numbers say no but that's just here. I'm discovering the answers are frequently different anywhere you go. Rates are different, incentives are different, demand is different. Beyond that math is a cold-hearted b!tch. Distribution gives and distribution takes away.

steveK2016

I'm earning more now then I did when I started, with less hours on the clock. However, I did stop getting the hourly guarantees once I opted out of Pool...

But the guarantees were starting to get lower and lower to the point that they weren't worth doing, so I'm not disappointed.

Shangsta

I'm earning more now then I did when I started, with less hours on the clock. However, I did stop getting the hourly guarantees once I opted out of Pool...

But the guarantees were starting to get lower and lower to the point that they weren't worth doing, so I'm not disappointed.
I have always believed if you need guarantees you are struggling. I make more money by being selective than chasing guarentees.

is it true that Uber prioritize new drivers at airport queues?

for the last 2 weeks takes you more than 3 hours to get ping at bush.

you can't just drive away coz anywhere in houston you will be lucky if get 2 short rides in 1 hour
Ques are never a good idea. Every rookie driver sits in them. Find good areas with profitable trips then don't post about them on UberPeople.

gofry

I don't know if Uber is actually favoring new drivers but it would make sense, due to the extraordinary turnover of drivers.

Experienced drivers are close to, or have already figured out, how little they are actually making and may be close to quitting Uber. New drivers take some time before they figure this out, so why not prop up the new guys, as the seasoned drivers are a lost cause.