Uber get hacked?

Mr Nobody

I just received multiple calls from somebody at claiming to be from Uber attempting to verify that I was the proper driver they sent me codes and asked me to repeat codes and then suddenly my Google account stopped working at the Uber app told me was changed!

Has anybody else been called by Uber to verify operator? Hang up on them if you do

ROTA

I just received multiple calls from somebody at claiming to be from Uber attempting to verify that I was the proper driver they sent me codes and asked me to repeat codes and then suddenly my Google account stopped working at the Uber app told me was changed!

Has anybody else been called by Uber to verify operator? Hang up on them if you do
Enjoy your weekly payment going to someones acc :wink:

Mr Nobody

use the search button you will find hundreds of topics and threads on this
will do

Enjoy your weekly payment going to someones acc :wink:
great

So the call used me to get a code for changing the google email login info so they could then set up new login for my uber account... sure enough, they change account and routing info and social security number... Clearly Uber has a serious security hole!

how to call uber? no number listed in the app ....

Dutchie

will do

great

So the call used me to get a code for changing the google email login info so they could then set up new login for my uber account... sure enough, they change account and routing info and social security number... Clearly Uber has a serious security hole!

how to call uber? no number listed in the app ....
Go to your account, click on help, you will see a phone symbol at the top right corner to call Uber.

Kevin Ng

Those scammer always request a ride on sunday which is the last day of the payroll, then call you through the app and pretend to be Uber to steal your money

ROTA

IMG_4037.JPG
Looks like I need to update the app since I don't have that phone icon
Click in help, its on your top right side

Mr Nobody

Exactly. No sympathy to the idiots dumb enough to fall for this scheme.
Actually, in the traffic and effort to get to my ride pickup, i should have never answered the phone to begin with.... focus elsewhere made me an easier target... normally very weary of the BS! oh well

B - uberlyftdriver

uber will never call you and ask for info they already have, go to the green light hub on tuesday and reset all your passwords

hopefully you can save your earnings or uber might help you reverse them back to your account, do this ASAP

if you are home in NH there is no phone support, you need to be in Mass for that to work

RichNH

uber will never call you and ask for info they already have, go to the green light hub on tuesday and reset all your passwords

hopefully you can save your earnings or uber might help you reverse them back to your account, do this ASAP

if you are home in NH there is no phone support, you need to be in Mass for that to work
I've called from home before. This always happens on Sunday.