Uber Gas Card

eberglar

Do you guys have it? Is there any other qualifications besides fulfilling the number of rides? Is it good at all gas stations?

TransporterX

I have. I think you must do 100 rides/ month to keep it active. It can be used at any gas stations where mastercard is accepted.

painfreepc

If you have good credit and you can get a normal gas card with great discounts and incentives then use that, you don't need the uber gas card,

but if you don't have good credit and you can't get a normal fuel card then get the uber gas card and use it when you need it, someplace uber has a list of gas stations that will give you the max discount I don't know where it is you have to look for it.

eberglar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems to me that it would be an easy way to track your gas spending because it comes right out of your pay.

UberDude2

You'd save more money getting your gas at Sam's Club. Then with the membership you could save money on household items.
Besides, you might not want to see the reality of how much money you're spending on gas. Once they take that money from your earnngs, you'll be wondering what you're driving for.

painfreepc

You'd save more money getting your gas at Sam's Club. Then with the membership you cold save money on household items.
Besides, you might not want to see the reality of how much money you're spending on gas. Once they take that money from your earnngs, you'll be wondering what you're driving for.
Yeah sure you're right cause if you don't have the gas card then you don't have to buy gas right so therefore the money will still be in your pocket,

Not everyone lives near Sam's Club you know sometimes I just went to get gas and get on my way I don't want to go hunting for a special gas station..

kojeislandincha

Yeah sure you're right cause if you don't have the gas card then you don't have to buy gas right so therefore the money will still be in your pocket,

Not everyone lives near Sam's Club you know sometimes I just went to get gas and get on my way I don't want to go hunting for a special gas station..
I agree. Maybe we can all look at the positives. Just Kidding

painfreepc

One thing I don't like about the uber gas card, it's not accepted at Arco because Arco does not accept credit cards,

Also uber now takes the gas money out of your earnings daily they used to do it weekly so I don't know what happened to make uber start doing that..

UberDude2

Yeah that makes sense but you're not in Vegas either. Out here there seems to be a Sam's Club near every neighborhood or on the way to the busy area.
It's not like in Fontana where you have to drive 10 miles to your nearest club.

Do you guys have it? Is there any other qualifications besides fulfilling the number of rides? Is it good at all gas stations?
Yes, I have it and use it on a regular basis when I dont get enough tip cash to fill up my tank. Works fine, just get your 100 rides per month and it stays activated for the end of next month. (I am 50 rides in to securing the card through Aug 31). Only downside, they sometimes are slow to take out the gas money, so it can add up in one lump in the next week or so. Small discount on gas, but beats full price.

Sharisa

One thing I don't like about the uber gas card, it's not accepted at Arco because Arco does not accept credit cards,

Also uber now takes the gas money out of your earnings daily they used to do it weekly so I don't know what happened to make uber start doing that..
I used my gas card at Arco today, it does work there

painfreepc

I used my gas card at Arco today, it does work there
Arco gas stations here in LA, Inland Empire and Orange County don't take credit cards they only take debit cards please check and see what the rules for Arco there is in Las Vegas maybe they do take credit cards