Inshur

UBER.....GAME OVER

Prcko

Thats a joke mate and u know it too much money is in the game to be over this fast. Sadiq and cabbies do not rule britain or the new world order lol maybe name uber will be gone but another name for it will start the game again

Cabbie2B

Thats a joke mate and u know it too much money is in the game to be over this fast. Sadiq and cabbies do not rule britain or the new world order lol maybe name uber will be gone but another name for it will start the game again
That's the point. Why not make cash here and tax it?!?

Prcko

Whoever is paying taxes in britain anyway lol name me one big company paying taxes even bc avoiding taxes like plaque

Prcko

The hell i am how can i avoid when im clocked in everyjob on my statement im just a small man in big machine and have to pay taxes

MrPoober

Whoever is paying taxes in britain anyway lol name me one big company paying taxes even bc avoiding taxes like plaque
I do try and avoid "plaque" that's why I visit my hygienist twice a year.

The hell i am how can i avoid when im clocked in everyjob on my statement im just a small man in big machine and have to pay taxes
Still, be back to working in local offices soon , a few tips, a bit of Harry Dash, you'll be cheating the system again before you even know it.

Hogster

I do try and avoid "plaque" that's why I visit my hygienist twice a year.

Still, be back to working in local offices soon , a few tips, a bit of Harry Dash, you'll be cheating the system again before you even know it.
My mate Harry Dash, he was a diamond geezer:wink:

Momo11

IMG_1343.PNG
IMG_1345.PNG