Uber game #101 competitor pay statements

kensteriraq

I get multiple requests for competitor pay statements with the promise of a $15 payment for each. I've noticed Uber skips the promised $15 payment without explanation. I asked them why they didn't pay this one and the response came back they're still evaluating if I qualify. That's a BS response because the last one I submitted was practically instantaneous from the time I got the text vs. often hours later for ones I've been paid before (so I was one of the first responders in case that aspect cane into play. I made almost $100 with the other company which is more than I usually make and get paid for when previously submitting other pay statements.

Bottom line, it's great getting $15 for providing pay statements to Uber but if they keep forgetting to pay I might stop sending them to them. Uber can't seem to give a straight answer. I think I'll keep pestering them until they tell my why I am denied.

run26912

I get multiple requests for competitor pay statements with the promise of a $15 payment for each. I've noticed Uber skips the promised $15 payment without explanation. I asked them why they didn't pay this one and the response came back they're still evaluating if I qualify. That's a BS response because the last one I submitted was practically instantaneous from the time I got the text vs. often hours later for ones I've been paid before (so I was one of the first responders in case that aspect cane into play. I made almost $100 with the other company which is more than I usually make and get paid for when previously submitting other pay statements.

Bottom line, it's great getting $15 for providing pay statements to Uber but if they keep forgetting to pay I might stop sending them to them. Uber can't seem to give a straight answer. I think I'll keep pestering them until they tell my why I am denied.

On top of that, they say it's only good for the "first 100 drivers"... which is impossible to verify. Just another way for Uber to take more and give nothing.

BONG!!!

Nats121

I've never gotten an offer like that. They want to know exactly when you're driving for Lyft.

HPClays

For the first time, I got the Uber request for my pay stub from Lyft on Tuesday for $15, and today they sent me an offer of $20 for screengrabs of Lyft Power Driver Bonus screens...

Thanks d-bags! Now offer me $20 to tell you in my own words why I wore the pink tutu last weekend!

SOLA-RAH

Do people who submit statements get higher quest $ amounts?
I'd say...maybe. If I don't like uber's quest offer, I simply don't drive and make uber miss me, while always submitting proof of my other suitors weekly. My quests are rarely ever under $3/ride.
Only few random elites get them
You're probably right. I started in 2013 and always keep a 4.9+. I'll drive at least a single lyft ride weekly in order to cash in on the free $15 from uber the next week. There have been many weeks where my pay statements show a single $4 ride on lyft and $15 (with zero rides) on uber. I'm well over $1,000 now in free money from uber since ~2016 by doing this.
If uber ask for help you never give it to them. You don't help someone who steals from you, you chop their hand off.
Everyone's money is green.

Thanks for reminder. Didn't check my statement and it turns they "forgot" to pay me $15. Had to call them and finally got it after 10 min on the phone. Again - never trust Uber.
I've never had a problem once getting paid for them (and I always check). There've been a few delays but they always get caught up. But I also submit the screenshots about a minute after I get the prompting text on Tuesdays. I just went back and counted...I've submitted 78 statements for a total of $1,090 in free money. (Back in 2016 uber offered only $10 for some weeks, but it's consistently been $15 for a long time now.)

HPClays

yep, ive gotten $15/week for nothing since they started offering it and this week, ill get $35...i do this crap for money, i dont have the time or resources to bring uber down...im cashing out every chance i get