Uber for Business

Llib07

Uber is trying to enter the corporate transfer industry suppling dirty smelly cars with drivers wearing thongs
They don’t get it the corporate market needs quality not only fancy receipts and features. I’ve noticed that corporate business in Uber is not doing well. Uber is a tech company and their employees just stare at computer screens and fail to look at the real world.

soontobeautomated

I've had a few of them. Nice way for FUber to throw random people into our cars. Totally makes a joke of FUbers claim that ratings are a safety feature for drivers.

Savvy businesses put in a nearby, but closer address. Paxhole then wants to go somewhere else slightly further. Neither the paxhole or the driver can change the address to ensure payment for time and distance, so the driver gets rorted.

Thankfully, since I started rating these trips 1 star, I'm no longer getting these trips. I don't need the hassle. If I get another one, I might be tempted to drive a few extra km and see what happens.

RoboRider

Business people want leather trim not stained cloth seats, business trips are fully tax deductible and they don't mind paying extra.
Uber should just stick to providing non quality cheap rides while paying drivers peanuts
You're like a broken record mate, should get over yourself. None of the people I have picked up on business accounts are actually travelling on 'business' as such - they are most likely dropping off or picking up a hire care when their own is being repaired or getting to home or work after dropping their car in for a service and they like my car (leather seats and all) just fine.

Surely you can recognise that there are different segments in the market - most of the business you get is a completely different segment to those that hail an Uber from the side of the road and there is room for both to exist.

Savvy businesses put in a nearby, but closer address. Paxhole then wants to go somewhere else slightly further. Neither the paxhole or the driver can change the address to ensure payment for time and distance, so the driver gets rorted.
I've never had a problem with destinations being wrong with any of the business account trips I've had.

Scottie B

You're like a broken record mate, should get over yourself. None of the people I have picked up on business accounts are actually travelling on 'business' as such - they are most likely dropping off or picking up a hire care when their own is being repaired or getting to home or work after dropping their car in for a service and they like my car (leather seats and all) just fine.

Surely you can recognise that there are different segments in the market - most of the business you get is a completely different segment to those that hail an Uber from the side of the road and there is room for both to exist.

I've never had a problem with destinations being wrong with any of the business account trips I've had.
Uber is out there pushing their crap cheap service in a corporate world that they have no hope of achieving in, Uber should spend their time on cleaning up their game in the cheap transfer world first before trying to be a big corporate player. By the way the people you pickup are TightPax not CorporatePax my friend

RoboRider

By the way the people you pickup are TightPax not CorporatePax my friend
Where in that post did I say the people I picked up were corporate pax oh great and mighty one? I actually have picked up lots of 'corporate' pax over the last 8 months and they have all been fine. They generally hate travelling in taxis and just want an on-demand service when they want to get from A to B. Other times they may be more planned in what they do and book a limo service. Like I said, different segments of the market.

To be clear, I'm referring to FUber for business and/or FUber Universal, not a regular paxhole with a corporate account.
Yeah so was I .. the passengers who come up in Caps on the booking.

zanboor

I've had a few of them. Nice way for FUber to throw random people into our cars. Totally makes a joke of FUbers claim that ratings are a safety feature for drivers.

Thankfully, since I started rating these trips 1 star, I'm no longer getting these trips. I don't need the hassle. If I get another one, I might be tempted to drive a few extra km and see what happens.
Why on earth would you do that? I’ve done lots of Corp acc trips, some of them even tipped me (cash) long trips etc, mate you are being too picky.
Unless of course you doing uber for fun ?

BuckleUp

Business people want leather trim not stained cloth seats, business trips are fully tax deductible and they don't mind paying extra.
Uber should just stick to providing non quality cheap rides while paying drivers peanuts
Would leather seat covers cut the mustard?

Djhuber63

You are barking up the wrong tree here. This is to move clients from office to hire car, home or work. These are not exec types but usually having car fixed. Not return customers and uber is perfectly adequate and cost effective.
Also, I’ve never been marked down for cloth seats :o-o:
Post automatically merged:

Would leather seat covers cut the mustard?
Don’t think Scottie’s ‘corporates’ would appreciate you cutting the Mustard ?

Last edited:

zanboor

Uber is trying to enter the corporate transfer industry suppling dirty smelly cars with drivers wearing thongs
What’s wrong with wearing thongs?
No one can see me thongs as I don’t get out of the car to open the door for the entitled pax. Even if they do, so what! I dress the way I want to, there is no dress code with uber.
Thongs + shorts + T-shirt = Uber driver partner
Nearly forgot, and an empty bottle for those emergencies ?

Djhuber63

What’s wrong with wearing thongs?
No one can see me thongs as I don’t get out of the car to open the door for the entitled pax. Even if they do, so what! I dress the way I want to, there is no dress code with uber.
Thongs + shorts + T-shirt = Uber driver partner
Nearly forgot, and an empty bottle for those emergencies ?
I must say, I’ve seen some guys at the nest etc that look like they’ve slept in their T-shirt shorts and things all week.
For god sake man, get a comb and shirt with a collar and a pair of shoes!!
1* for thongs 1* too if you don’t get out to load my suitcase!