• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber files appeal with CPUC on last day

riChElwAy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
the arrogance of Uber (cont'd) ..

<<At the evidentiary hearing, Rasier-CA’s witness testified repeatedly that Rasier- CA had withheld certain trip-level information because the data is “highly confidential, proprietary trade secrets.”>>

Uber (Rasier) still refuses to acknowledge that they have been deemed a PUBLIC UTILITY

all public utilities are subject to intense disclosures of their books, eg electric companies, gas companies, etc

Uber signed the goddam agreement

they knew what they were getting into

i say.. Let em crash!

"Airplane!"

riChElwAy

Filing on the last day us how the legal game is played.
nobody ever accused Uber of not knowing how to game the system .. here's just a taste ...

<<Rasier-CA has two separate managers. Rasier-CA pays Uber Technologies a service fee for the overhead and administrative costs provided by Uber Technologies. Rasier-CA independently contracts with driver-partners. Rasier-CA is covered by its own insurance that does not cover Uber Technologies.>>

Last edited:

TwoFiddyMile

Doc won't open on my phone (don't own a working computer, don't have enough funds to fix one).
In this appeal did they provide CPUC with the documentation they demanded?

riChElwAy

Doc won't open on my phone (don't own a working computer, don't have enough funds to fix one).
In this appeal did they provide CPUC with the documentation they demanded?
it appears they have handed over much more .. but remember several months back Uber stated it had finally complied and it turned out to be a huge lie, so now the PUC has had enough of their shit, and states that it is ready to shut her down, now Uber is handing over more, but who knows exactly what they handed over to the PUC.. if you read through this appeal the spirit is Uber saying "We should not have to do this!!" but yet in 2013 they clicked AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS .. now they want to change everything in the agreement