Uber Ethics Poll

What do you think is the single most detrimental event that has effected public image of Uber?

• CEO Kalanick's GQ comment; "Yeah, we call that 'Boob-er." February 2014

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uber's Surge pricing that kicked in during Hurricane Sandy. July 2014

• VP Emil suggests hiring team of opposition researchers to find dirt on negative journalism. Nov 14

• Total voters

zselonika

Hello Ubers,
I am writing a paper on Uber ethics and I can use this poll as a source. Thank you for participating,
Zechariah

Jeff Black

Kalanick is a follower of Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand was a Russian-American novelist, philosopher, playwright, and screenwriter. She is known for her two best-selling novels, The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, and for developing a philosophical system she called Objectivism.

POTUS and Sec of State Tillerson stated Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead their favorite books

Recent NY Times article
As a Guru, Ayn Rand May Have Limits. Ask Travis Kalanick.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/13/business/ayn-rand-business-politics-uber-kalanick.html

koyotemohn

You think uber is the first to do this? non employee cut backs to fund R & D for future survival of company. that's all the investors want to hear.
Frankly, the drivers have proven to Uber that they can be kicked until dead yet will still shuttle ubers clients around.

I heard the board is thinking of making you guys Pay Uber to use their app

Fear not, u can still rate the passenger with a one star even though it means nothing to uber but makes u feel better.

"I showed THAT pax whose Boss with ONE STAR!!!"
bwahahahahahaha

just because they are not the first does not make them any less vile for doing so.

and the vile part included stealing intellectual property from google...and cutting driver rates to pay from executive salaries.

Jeff Black

just because they are not the first does not make them any less vile for doing so.

and the vile part included stealing intellectual property from google...and cutting driver rates to pay from executive salaries.

Building an International Disruptor Business that breaks old rules aint for the squeamish