Uber Español in LV

LVN8V_BC43

And hopefully will NEVER be here....this is bull chit. What about Tagalog, French, German, Russian, Chinese, etc.? And don't give me "the majority" or whatever oxy-moronic reason the leftist polluted mind is quick to spew...so just b/c the majority of a minority....ahh SHUT UP already....
Uber is practicing a form of discrimination/language profiling against non-speaking drivers of whatever "non-national" language there may be.
Language profiling, i said it. The Leftist can enforce their twisted, wicked crap on the public with these new trans gender laws, well time to get a lil crazy like the Left wing loons....drivers with a sane mind, should protest this bull chit.

Naturegirl

And hopefully will NEVER be here....this is bull chit. What about Tagalog, French, German, Russian, Chinese, etc.? And don't give me "the majority" or whatever oxy-moronic reason the leftist polluted mind is quick to spew...so just b/c the majority of a minority....ahh SHUT UP already....
Uber is practicing a form of discrimination/language profiling against non-speaking drivers of whatever "non-national" language there may be.
Language profiling, i said it. The Leftist can enforce their twisted, wicked crap on the public with these new trans gender laws, well time to get a lil crazy like the Left wing loons....drivers with a sane mind, should protest this bull chit.
So... is this sarcastic also? Hard to tell.

TomInVegas

BC43,

Damn straight. I say we keep only with the original language of this area and not pander to all the other people from different nations that all come over here in entitlement. We should stick with our original roots in languages, as a nation!!

We must quickly move to establish Uber Southern Paiute (southern and northern Paiute indigenous language) native to Southern Nevada!

Time to outlaw ASAP Uber in English, Spanish, Chinese and all these other damn furriner languages!!!

Uber Steve LV

I thought we did have Español, they sent out a survey and asked your level. It's just basically Uberx, no bueño for XL and Select.
I personally do Uber Spanglish

Golfer Lou

BC43,

Damn straight. I say we keep only with the original language of this area and not pander to all the other people from different nations that all come over here in entitlement. We should stick with our original roots in languages, as a nation!!

We must quickly move to establish Uber Southern Paiute (southern and northern Paiute indigenous language) native to Southern Nevada!

Time to outlaw ASAP Uber in English, Spanish, Chinese and all these other damn furriner languages!!!
You are a racist idiot do you know how many people from South America come here and spend money

LVN8V_BC43

You are a racist idiot do you know how many people from South America come here and spend money
Yo, you might want to double up on your due diligence if you want to bear false witness/accuse me of something horrendous ("a racist") ....AND act as if you know the Facts on Vegas inbound visitation by foreign country code...uhhh, yah, i know EXACTLY what's coming in town, and sorry, but you're absolutely wrong alluding to "a lot" coming from S. America...in fact, it's very little bro..g'head, fact check me:

-Canada (the most)
-Great Britain (2nd)
-North Korean (probably none)
-South Korean/China/Taiwan/Philippines (3rd)

Dude, Total Latin travel including Mexico (which brings more than S America, but i get it, we're talking language), is barely 7 percent at most....

Also, are you kidding me....good grief bro how do you get 'racist' from what I said....that's just ridiculous. My damn point was that it's bull chit... for those drivers who don't speak 'Uber's ONLY selected foreign language option.' What about those of us who speak the Tagalog, Russian, French, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, etc...? I'm fed up with the liberal double standard...people are suing left and right businesses who don't comply with their every "desire/demand/feeling." I'm saying, for those who aren't "priiiiiivveledged" to speak the Español, a suit should be brought (and would most certainly win on DISCRIMINATION--especially since they're Cali based and this violates the states highly regarded & ridiculous Unruh laws. Giving other drivers "a better chance to secure a ride"...straight up unfair biz' practice (the passenger could be bilingual, but want to choose Español "to support their fellow man"...right? ..so who's racist.....it's funny to me, b/c it's that stupid ass liberal mind set that ultimately reveals their inner core value ("of blatant HYPOCRISY").

Gracias.

LVN8V_BC43

BC43,

Funny guy...failed to see my point ya...still a blue pill eatin' lefty right? Your response is weak....if you're saying English isn't the National language of the USA, then you're either a self-loathing American, a shmuck, or both.
Grow up bro, that's an elementary school response.

Are you saying there's a fundamentally fair & competitive playing field when the person who speaks a 'particular language' other than the national language, now has a much more favored & elevated access to the same pool as the rest of the shmux? Again, what about those of us who speak Korean/Chinese/TAGALOG (since SE Asia dominates ALL inbound Latin visitation....and that's after the English/French speaking Canadians followed by United Kingdom.
Let's say it's tailored to residents of Vegas...same arguement applies....what if it was Uber Russian (and not Español)..."wonder what peaceful things we would(n't) be hearing."

Tres Delinquentes fa'life

LVN8V_BC43

Me! And my friends and family Lol
Thx for the replies guys.
"Let there be peace"
Btw, my initial reply had nothing to do with you personally bro....my response was in general to the topic...just trying to call out this leftist diseased mindset that implements these double standards everywhere & has gotten used to "zero opposition"....and i call that chit out when i see it, I'm sick of it personally--Democrats get away with their racist, profiling, & targeting ways...they created the kkk, they "were" the Confederacy, they "were also" the leading politicians during the Civil Rights....and now, they're all that but in the courts, businesses, & law firms. And NOBODY calls it out.

They act as if they're the most tolerant, yet are the most strict & select in their polices.
And this isn't a political stump, this is a whistle blow on the perps. to favoritism in an already heavily-saturated competitive field.

This part perhaps a political stump (but really, just revealing the buried Truth)
...you want to assign racist to a 2016 POTUS Candidate? Who's married to a former governor, "who CREATED LAW that commemorates the Confederacy," by designating a blue star on their state flag?
And also has close ties to the late Senator Byrd....unh huh, yet they spin the truth, lie, and deceive many to believing the other person is the racist? Mind-melding.

No gracias Agenda 21.

Golfer Lou

Btw, my initial reply had nothing to do with you personally bro....my response was in general to the topic...just trying to call out this leftist diseased mindset that implements these double standards everywhere & has gotten used to "zero opposition"....and i call that chit out when i see it, I'm sick of it personally--Democrats get away with their racist, profiling, & targeting ways...they created the kkk, they "were" the Confederacy, they "were also" the leading politicians during the Civil Rights....and now, they're all that but in the courts, businesses, & law firms. And NOBODY calls it out.

They act as if they're the most tolerant, yet are the most strict & select in their polices.
And this isn't a political stump, this is a whistle blow on the perps. to favoritism in an already heavily-saturated competitive field.

This part perhaps a political stump (but really, just revealing the buried Truth)
...you want to assign racist to a 2016 POTUS Candidate? Who's married to a former governor, "who CREATED LAW that commemorates the Confederacy," by designating a blue star on their state flag?
And also has close ties to the late Senator Byrd....unh huh, yet they spin the truth, lie, and deceive many to believing the other person is the racist? Mind-melding.

No gracias Agenda 21.[

Racist

Golfer Lou

Yo, you might want to double up on your due diligence if you want to bear false witness/accuse me of something horrendous ("a racist") ....AND act as if you know the Facts on Vegas inbound visitation by foreign country code...uhhh, yah, i know EXACTLY what's coming in town, and sorry, but you're absolutely wrong alluding to "a lot" coming from S. America...in fact, it's very little bro..g'head, fact check me:

-Canada (the most)
-Great Britain (2nd)
-North Korean (probably none)
-South Korean/China/Taiwan/Philippines (3rd)

Dude, Total Latin travel including Mexico (which brings more than S America, but i get it, we're talking language), is barely 7 percent at most....

Also, are you kidding me....good grief bro how do you get 'racist' from what I said....that's just ridiculous. My damn point was that it's bull chit... for those drivers who don't speak 'Uber's ONLY selected foreign language option.' What about those of us who speak the Tagalog, Russian, French, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, etc...? I'm fed up with the liberal double standard...people are suing left and right businesses who don't comply with their every "desire/demand/feeling." I'm saying, for those who aren't "priiiiiivveledged" to speak the Español, a suit should be brought (and would most certainly win on DISCRIMINATION--especially since they're Cali based and this violates the states highly regarded & ridiculous Unruh laws. Giving other drivers "a better chance to secure a ride"...straight up unfair biz' practice (the passenger could be bilingual, but want to choose Español "to support their fellow man"...right? ..so who's racist.....it's funny to me, b/c it's that stupid ass liberal mind set that ultimately reveals their inner core value ("of blatant HYPOCRISY").

Gracias.
You have the wrong flag as your profile picture racist.