Uber Employee Service Fee

tryingforthat5star

Had to drive an Uber employee last night 1.72 miles with no surge and he nicely tipped me $3 but what caught my attention was his service charge at 10 cents!

I assume they get a BIG discount on it? Anyone else ever seen a service charge so low?

Cableguynoe

Had to drive an Uber employee last night 1.72 miles with no surge and he nicely tipped me $3 but what caught my attention was his service charge at 10 cents!

I assume they get a BIG discount on it? Anyone else ever seen a service charge so low?
He probably has unlimited access to promo codes.

steveK2016

He probably has unlimited access to promo codes.

Or they just load up his accounts with credit though its probably easier for them if they are allowed to use uber for personal use on company funds that theyd already have a company card to just charge it on.

Jufkii

What caught my attention was the $3 tip. Never heard of an Uber employee tipping before.

Rsabcd

I assume they get a BIG discount on it? Anyone else ever seen a service charge so low

Yeah, they get 200 or 300/month. They used to be able to use it however they want, 2 trip or 60 trips. I heard they have a per trip limit now. No idea how much

I got a $5 cash tip from an uber employee, it was like 1 1/2 years ago.

She was here on vacation, south fl, her family lives here. She works in Phoenix I think. She was cool, gave me the tip and said she knows were getting screwed. And, she fixed an issue with my account when she got back to work