Uber Eats

sazzad

Dear reader,,

I have my G2 license in toronto, canada. I would like to start Uber Eats driver. Once i submit all the required papers , all the paper submission was OK except , driving license. Can any one tell me , wither G2 license can drive ubar Eats.

Thanks
Sazzad

MUGATS

I think you're best to go down the the hub and ask them. You'll likely get 10 different answers here.

dmoney155

And you'll probably make more with the bicycle too. If I was 25 years younger, I would probably do that too.
Yes!, not to mention the health benefit from all that cycling! .... I just worry about the cars zooming by on the streets.

Yam Digger

... I just worry about the cars zooming by on the streets.
Not to mention snow and ice in winter. I have allot of respect for anyone who can do those kind of bike courier / delivery jobs in the dead of winter.

I don't know if they still do this, but back in the day, bicycle couriers used to have an annual winter time race called The Valentines Day Massacre.

Last edited:

Justubereats

Dear reader,,

I have my G2 license in toronto, canada. I would like to start Uber Eats driver. Once i submit all the required papers , all the paper submission was OK except , driving license. Can any one tell me , wither G2 license can drive ubar Eats.

Thanks
Sazzad

You cannot, you need to have G license; even for UberEats.