Uber eats to begin surge multiplier

toolian

When on delivery only I don't see surge map. I wonder if you have to be accepting x rides for this to work?

Reversoul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If surge still existed that would be a good deal.
Yep, I thought the same thing. I haven't seen much surge in general. I got one surge this week on a delivery. And none for X so far.

Reversoul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When on delivery only I don't see surge map. I wonder if you have to be accepting x rides for this to work?
It shouldn't matter honesty. From what I understand, you should get surge applied to your fares regardless of the type of trip.

sporadic

Wow. It would definitely decrease the amount of cold restaurant food in Melbourne though, if that happened.

Weekend evenings I'm usually running back-to-back-to-back when online Eats-only. Stack after stack after stack. Mainly because nobody wants to do Eats when it's surging on X!

At least 2 restaurants have complained (when I was there picking up food) that there were no drivers willing to pick it up. Of course, not when X is surging 3x...

Steve2008

Of course they do start surge with delivery now that there's no surges on X. This is so ridiculous. I drive Select only and the last week has been tough. Concerts and events are saturated with select drivers so surges are rare for us as well...