• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber eats shut down in Toronto cuz of snow storm.

ryan137

It has nothing to do with the snow storm. With the boost they are offering there is not enough "suckers" to drive for them. F UBER!
It is both. The suckers that usually are willing to drive for them are not willing to do so in the snow storm.

Actionjax

Yep was hammered on the weekend with Food orders. With surge as high as it was on Saturday night regular drivers won't do eats. And delivery only drivers have moved on to other platforms for food. If it wasn't for McDonalds and Uber they would be #3 on delivery platforms for customers.

They got too greedy when there is a lot of competition in this space.

evad77

And tipping is non existent. I delivered Chinese food and pizzas years ago and if you didn’t tip you told the owner of the Chinese food place and when the customer called the next time they were told no delivery to your address only pickup

uber_from_the north

And tipping is non existent. I delivered Chinese food and pizzas years ago and if you didn’t tip you told the owner of the Chinese food place and when the customer called the next time they were told no delivery to your address only pickup
I ordered pizza hut last night. Was tempted not tip to get even with this ahole eats customer who doesn't tip me as well.

....but I can't, I felt bad for the driver it's freezing cold.

I wish all uber eats customer has the heart to tip us as well.

Last edited:

ryan137

I ordered pizza hut last night. Was tempted not tip to get even with this paxholes who doesn't tip me as well.

....but I can't, I felt bad for the driver it's freezing cold.

I wish all uber eats customer has the heart to tip us as well.
You think your pizza hut delivery driver is a pax hole? Lol

Uberweekenddude

I ordered chinese food, the lady driver is always good. I tip her $10 each time and she always responds
(Are you sure) I'm like Yes
And she always asks
(Are you sure)???

You see a nice tip will have her remember me and she wont spit in the food

Lol

Skorpio

I ordered chinese food, the lady driver is always good. I tip her $10 each time and she always responds
And she always asks
(Are you sure)???

You see a nice tip will have her remember me and she wont spit in the Sum Goos Guy Noodle

Lol

potato

And she always asks
(Are you sure)???

You see a nice tip will have her remember me and she wont spit in the food

Lol
I've never understood this. The lack of tipping. I would never do that out of fear that my driver would jizz on my pizza