Uber Eats Routing

mmouralli

Routing is some times in efficient.

Today I got a 2 Order Deliver . One was next door to the restaurant and the other was 9 km away. the Uber Eats app routed me so that the 9 Km order is delivered first. Go Figure!

I called Tech support they said ... Noted!

Monkeyman4394

Routing is some times in efficient.

Today I got a 2 Order Deliver . One was next door to the restaurant and the other was 9 km away. the Uber Eats app routed me so that the 9 Km order is delivered first. Go Figure!

I called Tech support they said ... Noted!
The lack of user control in the Uber Eats app is a serious issue. For all the problems that DoorDash has, app user-friendliness and flexibility is very good. Being able to manage individual tasks when accepting multiple orders ought to be an essential component to any platform’s app.

DJJoeyZ

I had the same situation one night and the customer getting the 2nd delivery called me and knew I was driving past her house headed to the other drop. She was understandably upset saying “THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!”, I guess the other customer paid to have their order expedited and she didn’t. Her place was only 2 blocks away and I agreed to drop hers off 1st but asked her to wait outside, she did and everything went smoothly, 2 tips.
It’s all about if one customer is paying for expedited service and the other isn’t. To tell the truth, I was worried the other customer was going to report me and I’d be deactivated.