Uber-Eats platinum

Ommar

My question is I'm 74 of 100 to achieve platinum b4 Monday. My question is how many deliveries do they make you do to get those 175?

GlfCstElf

From what I've found it's a quest...of course I'll never see it since they don't ever do them in my area pfffftttt. silver, gold, black, and platinum seem to be the ones. One said 150 deliveries in a week and it opens up better boosts and surges along with paying more on deliveries.

allcingbonz21

150 stops a week for eats? the most I have ever done in a week was last spring when I hit 77 but mostly I am in 50's and low 60's(61 and 62).
who can do over a hundred stops seems like you would need medium rain during lunch and dinner the whole week and get some favortism lol how you do a hunderd plus is beyond me

7Miles

I did over 100 last week but still got gold as a result . So I need 175 for platinum? I only got to I believe 105

7Miles

IMG_3621.PNG
IMG_3622.PNG
So what exactly will gold get you?

7Miles

Those look like the normally low boosts...do you not usually get them otherwise?
Pretty much same thing as a normal boost .

Except I feel special

I usually don't brag about anything but Gold status at UberEATS is something I am proud to tell about to my friends and family.
When I deliver, little that they know a Gold status driver brings it to them !

It's like being a 4 star general of food delivery