Uber Eats Now Part of Consecutuve Trip Boost

jerseycrooner

Today I lost a Consecutive Trip Boost because I did not accept an Uber meal delivery. This is something new because Uber did not count them before. First thing I did was contact Uber and opt out of Uber meal delivery.

2savage

I opted out of meal delivery just because I feel it is demeaning. I'm NOT a pizza delivery guy. I am a professional driver.

Cane

They've been done that. That's why I called and opted out a month or two ago. Lost a couple of consecutive boosts because I didn't accept them.

jerseycrooner

They've been done that. That's why I called and opted out a month or two ago. Lost a couple of consecutive boosts because I didn't accept them.
I could not find anything from Uber that indicated meal deliveries counted in the consecutive trip boost promotion. Live and learn! No more McDonalds and Wing Stop deliveries to Vailsburg section of Newark for me!

HudsonDriver4Hire

I agree, it's not worth doing Eats in a car (except during a GOOD surge), but why limit your earning opportunities? Just uncheck Deliveries from your Trip Types.

PicsArt_09-13-12.47.32.jpg