Uber Eats Now in Cetral Jersey

doggerel

Kept seeing the "MEAL" request in New Brunswick today. Too much surge to give it a shot. But about 8 pm it had slowed a little and I accepted one. It went as expected. Was very hard to find a parking spot. Had to walk. But the food was ready. I drove about 7 minutes away and again, no parking spot to be found. No house number. Had to get out and walk.

Young asian girl. Very friendly. NO TIP.

Not worth 4.74.

If they aren't going to tip, and Uber isn't going to incessantly hound them to tip, then it is not going to happen.

AcuramanTSX

Kept seeing the "MEAL" request in New Brunswick today. Too much surge to give it a shot. But about 8 pm it had slowed a little and I accepted one. It went as expected. Was very hard to find a parking spot. Had to walk. But the food was ready. I drove about 7 minutes away and again, no parking spot to be found. No house number. Had to get out and walk.

Young asian girl. Very friendly. NO TIP.

Not worth 4.74.

If they aren't going to tip, and Uber isn't going to incessantly hound them to tip, then it is not going to happen.
Next time I do an "UberEATS" I will do just that. Eat it while I'm ubering. Free meal for me.

For 69 cents a mile and no tip you bet I'm gonna eat it and dash.

Ashes628

I always tip when I order Uber eats. I mean when you order delivery it's kind of expected isn't it. The way I see it they are doing me a favor so they deserve a tip.