uber eats mcdonalds ad

joetheuberdriver

Who opened the door? Who the hell runs this company. Who approved this commercial. How the he'll did this company got to 65 billion dollars with these idiots running it. The more a fallow the moves by uber the more it proves to me that the idea was great. (My feeling given to these idiots by gov. To control people via app that everyone would dowload)

LA_Rides

uBer does not even pay enough to take the food to them curbside let alone trying to locate them and bring it to there door. Oh just as an added bonus uBer gives drivers a hard time when you are stuck in the drive through at nigh time waiting 30min to an hour to pick up the food. You contact their support and they try to not compensate you. Who the heck wants to delivery food and get paid $4-$7.00 an hour? CRAZY STUPID !!

Travis -k

Wow, no tip no thank you, nothing,
This pisses me off as much as hearing Liberte Chan say "We all have personal drivers now with Uber and Lyft"

LA_Rides

Trust me if all drivers who are doing some deliveries make sure you deliver curbside regardless of what uBer is promoting. It's faster,safer and makes way more sense than what uBer is dishing out. Just imagine a female driver making a delivery in the middle of the night. Do you think it is safe for her to go into an apartment complex alone or even a hotel?? Just stupid. The customer knows when you are coming from the restaurant and they have more then enough time to get outside curbside waiting patiently for their food. Trust me if all drivers do this these customers will make sure they are waiting and if not they do not eat. uBer does not pay us enough money to be waiting around for anyone.

pacman38

uBer does not even pay enough to take the food to them curbside let alone trying to locate them and bring it to there door. Oh just as an added bonus uBer gives drivers a hard time when you are stuck in the drive through at nigh time waiting 30min to an hour to pick up the food. You contact their support and they try to not compensate you. Who the heck wants to delivery food and get paid $4-$7.00 an hour? CRAZY STUPID !!

Deliveries-are-about-twice-the-pay-as-riders-but-not-enough-in-the-winter-because-the-kids-are-back-to-school..

Not-always-true...99%-of-the-time-I-only-wait-5-minutes-tops....for-the-first-time-today-i-got-a-zippy's-pizza-and-it-wasn't-ready..so-I-had-to-wait-like-10-minutes...but-it's-rare....however...it-turned-out-well-for-me.....it-was-11-minutes-away...YAY...and-$8.74-for-the-trip...plus-$10.00-tip...19-bucks-for-half-an-hour...

LA_Rides

You are right not always but McDonalds at night time is the biggest problem waiting in the drive through. By the way where did you get that $10.00 tip? What area are you working? Also do you ever notice that you will be in the surge area and the screen goes white once the request comes in not paying the surge pricing you are entitled to?

Spider-Man

Something similar happen to me once. But luckily my deliveree wasn't an a$$ like this clown . It was a Starbucks run , 4 drink carrier and a bag of her sandwich. Note on door

-Hello , had to step out real quick , if you could just leave the order by the door be great , inside the mail box is a 2$ tip for you . Have a great day-

If it wasn't for that last part I would've kept it .

pacman38

You are right not always but McDonalds at night time is the biggest problem waiting in the drive through. By the way where did you get that $10.00 tip? What area are you working? Also do you ever notice that you will be in the surge area and the screen goes white once the request comes in not paying the surge pricing you are entitled to?
Something similar happen to me once. But luckily my deliveree wasn't an a$$ like this clown . It was a Starbucks run , 4 drink carrier and a bag of her sandwich. Note on door

-Hello , had to step out real quick , if you could just leave the order by the door be great , inside the mail box is a 2$ tip for you . Have a great day-

Why-in-the-world-would-you-go-thru-the-drive-thru???
Why-would-you-ever-wait-in-line-at-the-drive-thru???...I-ALWAYS-go-inside...
I-was-in-Glendora..I-work-in-Glendora-until-they-take-me-out-of-there..
Yes..glendora-has-fake-orange-clouds...I-say-this-because-the-orange-is-over-the-mountain-ranges-where-the-squirrels-live..lol..and-then-BAM,,,gone..

LA_Rides

Deliveries-are-about-twice-the-pay-as-riders-but-not-enough-in-the-winter-because-the-kids-are-back-to-school..

Not-always-true...99%-of-the-time-I-only-wait-5-minutes-tops....for-the-first-time-today-i-got-a-zippy's-pizza-and-it-wasn't-ready..so-I-had-to-wait-like-10-minutes...but-it's-rare....however...it-turned-out-well-for-me.....it-was-11-minutes-away...YAY...and-$8.74-for-the-trip...plus-$10.00-tip...19-bucks-for-half-an-hour...

Another thing to mention. If you where to remove that tip because we can't guarantee that $10.00 so lets remove that. Now the $9.00 bucks you made. Let's say you had spent 10 minutes to get to the restaurant, then you spend 30 mins waiting for the food then another 10 minutes delivering. That is almost 1 hour for $9.00

Good job you know the routine. We do not get paid more money for all this waiting. Someone needs to compensate us if that is what they want. Just make it cubside brother. No need to spend more time trying to find parking and taking it to their door. You do not get paid for more for that. Just notify them once you are their so they can come to get their food. Very easy.

pacman38

Another thing to mention. If you where to remove that tip because we can't guarantee that $10.00 so lets remove that. Now the $9.00 bucks you made. Let's say you had spent 10 minutes to get to the restaurant, then you spend 30 mins waiting for the food then another 10 minutes delivering. That is almost 1 hour for $9.00

True..but-like-i-said..99%-of-the-time-I-only-wait-5-minutes...and-no-smelly-pax-in-my-car...almost-twice-the-pay...and-better-luck-at-a-tip...but-again...slow-when-school's-in.....

In-Glendora-there's-not-that-many-restaurants-that-signed-up-with-Uber...Mostly-McDonald's....Pick-up-stix...Red-lantern-chines-cuisine...Lucky-elephant-thai-cuisine...(They-have-a-great-iced-tea-with-some-kind-of-sweet-milk-they-mix-in-with-crushed-ice...YUM...Never-had-anything-like-that-before).....Zippy's-pizza

LA_Rides

Why-in-the-world-would-you-go-thru-the-drive-thru???

Why-would-you-ever-wait-in-line-at-the-drive-thru???...I-ALWAYS-go-inside...
I-was-in-Glendora..I-work-in-Glendora-until-they-take-me-out-of-there..
Yes..glendora-has-fake-orange-clouds...I-say-this-because-the-orange-is-over-the-mountain-ranges-where-the-squirrels-live..lol..and-then-BAM,,,gone..

Not all McDonalds are open at night time. They close the inside and you need to go through the drive through to pick up the food because their lazy a** don't want to bring it to the door. So all that wait time the driver should be compensated for. The bottom line is this. Its not our responsibility to make sure they have the order ready when you get there. We do not get paid for waiting to when it is convenient for them to have the food ready. It should be already done and ready when you get there.

pacman38

Not all McDonalds are open at night time. They close the inside and you need to go through the drive through to pick up the food because their lazy a** don't want to bring it to the door. So all that wait time the driver should be compensated for. The bottom line is this. Its not our responsibility to make sure they have the order ready when you get there. We do not get paid for waiting to when it is convenient for them to have the food ready. It should be already done and ready when you get there.
Oh-that's-right-i-forgot-about-late-nite...I-don't-work-past-9pm...lol

Julescase

no need to tip, or even acknowledge your delivery driver like hes a human.

also love how uber is saying their drivers should go into homes. plus give footmassages while pax are in a bubble bath.

@@@@ing amazing. "Pretend your Uber driver doesn't even exist."

Maybe that's why four separate passengers (4 separate trips) tonight didn't even acknowledge me when I said "Hi!" to them as they entered my car. Not even a "hi" back. They were all millennials (shocking), none tipped (shocking), all had atrocious matters (yes, shocking again), all had crappy attitudes, and I rated each of them 2-stars. When the app asked the reason (for the below 5-star rating), I chose "Attitude " and "Other" then it said my feedback would be shared with the rider. GOOD! Tell them I say "@@@@ You!" for me, will ya?

UberLaLa

&%[email protected]!*ing amazing. "Pretend your Uber driver doesn't even exist."

Maybe that's why four separate passengers (4 separate trips) tonight didn't even acknowledge me when I said "Hi!" to them as they entered my car. Not even a "hi" back. They were all millennials (shocking), none tipped (shocking), all had atrocious matters (yes, shocking again), all had crappy attitudes, and I rated each of them 2-stars. When the app asked the reason (for the below 5-star rating), I chose "Attitude " and "Other" then it said my feedback would be shared with the rider. GOOD! Tell them I say "&%[email protected]!* You!" for me, will ya?

I don't start Trip until I get a response from rider. Whether it's me confirming their name and then asking how their night is going, or whatever...they don't reply, it's an immediate indicator of bad attitude. And bad attitude is an indicator of other crap I don't need to be part of. I'm not a Richard about it, I don't care if they give me a 'not so good' in response to my, How's your day/night? question, but I don't drive zombies, or pissed off people sitting behind me.