• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Eats Japan

Picardinho

Hi everyone !

I have a student visa here in Japan and I’d like to work as a delivery partner once a week to make some money. I know that I have to fill in a form to engage in any other activity than studying but I really don’t know what to write in the Job section... Do you have any idea ? I asked Uber but it’s already been 4 days with no answer... I enclosed a screenshot below with the questions I am talking about.

Thanks a lot !

E3DAB5D2-0ECF-425B-BA51-220C5EA41A14.jpeg

Picardinho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for your answers !!
What do you think about Term of employment, Working hours per week (should I write 5/6 hours as it would be for only once a week?) and Salary ?
Thanks again

Uber's Guber

Thank you for your answers !! What do you think about Term of employment, Working hours per week (should I write 5/6 hours as it would be for only once a week?) and Salary ?
You can safely notify them that you will be working only 1 hour per week, because that is about all that your earnings will add up to.

Picardinho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok great, thanks !
One last question : I am really not sure about term of employment contract.. what should I write ?

Uber's Guber

Ok great, thanks !
One last question : I am really not sure about term of employment contract.. what should I write ?
List it as "Temporary."
The large majority of drivers become disgruntled and quit, or become deactivated due to some bullshit complaint by a paxhole.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Da Ub San Francisco 1
Uberchampion Toronto 1
Rickos69 UberEATS 21