• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Eats Drivers?

Rdy4thdl

Hi There,
I wanted to start a thread to discuss Eats only. Firstly im wondering how many are out there that JUST drive Eats (not passenger Uber) like me. I'm hoping people will weigh in and we can start a discussion, but I find the crossover between Passenger and Eats in other threads not relevant to me. Once this discussion starts I have many topics I would like to bounce off my fellow Eats drivers. Looking forward to responses.

Rdy4thdl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No Boost? Sorry, I see boosts (of varying degrees) everyday. Is Hamilton your listed centre? And do you drive fore Eats exclusively.

Vavvav

What is the boost in Hamilton? In Niagara Falls it's 1.5 from 9am to midnight everyday plus 1.8 after midnight to 3am. Without it, not worth it. For 5 weeks there was a $19 guarantee and it was ridiculous. Even without a ping you still get paid.

Vavvav

Needs to be 1.5 or more like 1.8 to even get excited. On a $5 trip 1.8 gets you an extra $4 for $9 total.

theonearmedman

Yup i dont do eats in Hamilton. No boost is no good and they send you all over the place for little pay.

Mcdonalds is worse having to go to downtown apartments all the way up for a measily 5 bucks no thanks