• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber eats Deactivation for No reason

cihatozturk

I have been driving for uber almost 4 5 years in Toronto.. I did X and XL.. My rating is 4.84 no compaints ever and very nice comments.. And then I stopped driving almost 2 years then back to only Uber Eats.. 2 weeks later after delivering could not get online and got an email said that I had to visit Uber office.. I have visited...Waited for an hour and the answer was "We dont know just wait a call from California" This is real.. Without any email any notice. They just deactivated my account PERMANENTLY.. Plus they didnt give my 2 weeks earnings. Its been a week since.. No call No email nothing at all.. They just dont care because of high number drivers.. They just randomly kick people out.. Nothing to say a lot..

Invisible

I’m to believe that you, living in Canada, are to come in the office, but then are advised to receive a call from California, in a different country than yours. Sorry I’m not buying it.

Uber pays weekly, so I don’t see why they’d be holding your pay for two weeks, unless you had incorrect banking info.

Rickos69

I’m to believe that you, living in Canada, are to come in the office, but then are advised to receive a call from California, in a different country than yours. Sorry I’m not buying it.

Uber pays weekly, so I don’t see why they’d be holding your pay for two weeks, unless you had incorrect banking info.
Does it smell like fish?