Uber Eats - A restaurant to avoid

JSM0713

Without a doubt, most restaurants have the food ready for delivery by the time I come for pickup. Since we are not paid for time, it's important to pick up and get on the way to the customer ASAP. I drive in the northeast Dade corridor and there is one restaurant I will avoid like the plague from this day forward. Three Palms Cuban Restaurant is the WORST when it comes to getting food deliveriesmiami to the drivers. After numerous negative experiences with this restaurant, waits usually from 8-12 minutes, I tried my best to be patient with them. However, this past Tuesday, I had to pull the plug on a delivery after close to TWENTY minutes. Worse, the workers at the counter don't seem to give a crap.... I finally had to cancel totally fed up and vowing never to deliver for the a-holes again. The worst part is that their food is good, that's why they're so busy. Their having good food doesn't put money in my pocket. I can easily make a complete delivery in 20-25 minutes. Has anyone else had a similar experience with these people?

UberBob2

just blast the restaurant with neg feedback. they'll lose the ubereats account and it'll be given to another Cuban restaurant

mkram

It's been a while but Salsa Fiesta in Aventura used to make us wait 20-30 min, and there were always a couple other drivers waiting there.

Doowop

McDonald's 441 and Wiles: They do not complete any orders at the drive-thru. If you wait at the drive thru you will then be ordered to go to the parking lot and wait again for your order to be brought out to you.

JSM0713

I don't know about you guys, but I give the restaurant a Max of 10 minutes.... and even that's too long. I want to add Denny's on Miami Garden Drive. When I entered the place, the two hostesses greet me with this syruppy "Welcome to Denny's!" When I told them I was an Uber Deliver, they proceeded to ignore me... I was out of there within 2-3 minutes.... never again.

McDonald's 441 and Wiles: They do not complete any orders at the drive-thru. If you wait at the drive thru you will then be ordered to go to the parking lot and wait again for your order to be brought out to you.
How is it that the biggest "FAST FOOD" business in the world never has an order ready when you get there? I regularly blow off McDonalds every chance I get.... It's an inefficient use of my time.

Doowop

I don't know about you guys, but I give the restaurant a Max of 10 minutes.... and even that's too long. I want to add Denny's on Miami Garden Drive. When I entered the place, the two hostesses greet me with this syruppy "Welcome to Denny's!" When I told them I was an Uber Deliver, they proceeded to ignore me... I was out of there within 2-3 minutes.... never again.

How is it that the biggest "FAST FOOD" business in the world never has an order ready when you get there? I regularly blow off McDonalds every chance I get.... It's an inefficient use of my time.
I have been told their policy is not to make food until after driver arrives.

Doowop

3 strikes: Wiles Rd/441 Wayback Burgers insists on having Uber drivers get cups, go to soda machine and fill them for their customers. I refused several times and advised the food server that I promise not to to prepare her food if she promises not to make my delivery. I believe this is the mgt procedure at this particular Wayback Burger Joint. Would anyone else have a similar experience at this place?