Uber eat speed warning

GagandeepSingh

Hi all. Please help me how can I escape...A week ago Uber sent me a message ARE YOU DELIVERING WITH CAR..This is because I registered with bicycle but i do deliver by car. I always control my speed and I’m doing it from a long time. Last week I couldn’t control my speed limit due to highway route. Today I received their message and they gave me 7 days notice to upload documents related to Car otherwise my account will be disabled. Please help me what to do because I don’t meet the requirement of delivering by Car

CJfrom619

Hi all. Please help me how can I escape...A week ago Uber sent me a message ARE YOU DELIVERING WITH CAR..This is because I registered with bicycle but i do deliver by car. I always control my speed and I’m doing it from a long time. Last week I couldn’t control my speed limit due to highway route. Today I received their message and they gave me 7 days notice to upload documents related to Car otherwise my account will be disabled. Please help me what to do because I don’t meet the requirement of delivering by Car
Drive really slow??

Rog’O Datto

If you don’t/can’t meet the requirements of delivering by car then you need to stop doing it.

TemptingFate

What requirements are you lacking?

potato

Stop being a scum bag liar. You're going to get banned anyways what do I care

GagandeepSingh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whose car are you using?
Thats my own car.
Getting a driver's license should be easy but can you legally work on a student visa?
Yeah it’s easy but I haven’t scheduled knowledge test yet , i am scheduling it soon. Also student are allowed to work 20 hours per week. So that’s not an issue. It’s obvious Uber asks work proof from us while registration.

Stop being a scum bag liar. You're going to get banned anyways what do I care
What liar??!! A number of students do the same. Even 90 percent students are doing same as me. Who the hell are you to stop me what i am doing. I didn’t invite you here, i did what i did. I am just asking for the solution now. That’s it

911 Guy

Please go to the GLH and explain your situation as well as what you've been doing to work around it. They should fix things.

Slave2daEats

Luckily for you a customer hasn't reported you for arriving by car when it says bicycle in the app. Or maybe one has, thus the warnings. Just asking for help when you're blatantly flouting the rules and requirements, i don't know.. good luck i guess.