• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber dropping ride requests

jojosdad1

Has anyone experienced the Uber app dropping your ride request after hitting "request Uber"?
Last wknd took me at least 10 attempts before it successfully went through. Don't have that kind of time today, will be using Lyft or a cab. I just want to know if it's my ancient S3 or the app.

Roberto413

Has anyone experienced the Uber app dropping your ride request after hitting "request Uber"?
Last wknd took me at least 10 attempts before it successfully went through. Don't have that kind of time today, will be using Lyft or a cab. I just want to know if it's my ancient S3 or the app.[/QUOTE
Last wknd took me at least 10 attempts before it successfully went through. Don't have that kind of time today, will be using Lyft or a cab. I just want to know if it's my ancient S3 or the app.
Uber don’t drop ride request u must to have a bad rating and driver don’t want to pick you up

ntcindetroit

The requests probably wasn't even registered or acknowledged by the server, it could be your carrier or Uber's carrier or device malfunction on both or either end.