uber driving in Bendigo

Today I did research after Uber calling me making me offer in Bendigo. they say it is 150km from Melbourne. this is fine. maybe 1 hr 10 mins drive on highway..so 2.5hrs daily.

deal is permanently rate of $2 per KM. they say guarantee of $60 per hour. minimum 6 hours worker from 3am to 6am thrn 3pm til 9pm. so basically i will only do afternoon shift. leaving home at 1.30pm arrived back about 10.30pm

i am very much considering this.

Reactions: L5S

Homebrand Taxi

Stay tuned for the next thrilling chapter in Bread and Water's eternal pursuit of Uber dollars and pokie payouts! Will he break yet another lease without penalty and move to Bendigo? Relocate his fictional family to Bendigo and be required to buy yet another set of school uniforms for his fictional children as they enrol in yet another school for 2017? Or just sit on his keyboard in a distant land researching random information about Uber and making stuff up? Either way, you know that you're getting the best stories you've ever read!

weekendnightdriver

Stay tuned for the next thrilling chapter in Bread and Water's eternal pursuit of Uber dollars and pokie payouts! Will he break yet another lease without penalty and move to Bendigo? Relocate his fictional family to Bendigo and be required to buy yet another set of school uniforms for his fictional children as they enrol in yet another school for 2017? Or just sit on his keyboard in a distant land researching random information about Uber and making stuff up? Either way, you know that you're getting the best stories you've ever read!

Spoiler alert!

Graham J

minimum 6 hours worker from 3am to 6am thrn 3pm til 9pm. so basically i will only do afternoon shift. leaving home at 1.30pm arrived back about 10.30pm
Those hours don't add up! The minimum of six hours is over two split shifts so you would have to work from 3pm until 6am with a break in between 9pm and 3am.

It's damn cold sleeping in your car in Bendigo!

Scottie B

On Facebook far cheaper than Uber and all cash, drivers keep 100% of trip fare and NO GST
Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 6.23.23 pm.png

Thing

I wonder why Uber are contacting Melb drivers to drive up there & work??? Cant they find anyone in these towns to join Uber ???

Maybe the local taxi mafia have let it be known they will follow them home & do burnouts on their front lawn :cool:

Graham J

The ants are getting smarter . Well why would they share the fare with uber specially the 25% ones if they can find a very lucrative loophole . End of the day it's all about how much you can bring home ....
Ants won't succeed in this environment nor will it work in a metropolitan environment! It's about locals using locals and keeping a low profile