Uber drivers will shutdown on May 8th.

In May 8th in many city's around the word and the US, Uber drivers will shutdown the application the same day as Uber open in the IPO, it will be nice to be part of this movement and protest to the lower wages and Uber treatment of the drivers. I do understand that many of you have a very miserable life and will not be able to stop working for Uber not even one day or just few hours, but if you don't help yourself nobody is going to do it for you.

Uberscum

The only reason you are too broke is because you drive for U/L for penny's, be part of this movement and you may be able to work only 5 day a week and make some money to replace the car you driving.
I personally don't believe anything will come out of this because Uber doesn't care. If every single Uber driver in the country vowed to take 2 days off in a row and I knew for sure that was going to happen, I jump on it right away and take those two days off because that's the only way that Uber would do anything about it.

I personally don't believe anything will come out of this because Uber doesn't care. If every single Uber driver in the country vowed to take 2 days off in a row and I knew for sure that was going to happen, I jump on it right away and take those two days off because that's the only way that Uber would do anything about it.
It's the first time we have a national day for a shutdown, it's the first step, what would happen ? nobody know, but at least some people will do it, with your attitude you may get even lower rates that what you getting now, if you don't play the lotto, you don't win, well some people are trying to change the system and finally get some money, please work on the 8th and be please to get the $50.00 ain't be making, be happy with extra money and keep [email protected]@ing your self working for peanuts. Your mentality is the reason why U/L are in business making billions and you don't even have money(you say you are broke). Hope you make lot of money on the 8th I like to help people in need.

Uberscum

It's the first time we have a national day for a shutdown, it's the first step, what would happen ? nobody know, but at least some people will do it, with your attitude you may get even lower rates that what you getting now, if you don't play the lotto, you don't win, well some people are trying to change the system and finally get some money, please work on the 8th and be please to get the $50.00 ain't be making, be happy with extra money and keep [email protected]@ing your self working for peanuts. Your mentality is the reason why U/L are in business making billions and you don't even have money(you say you are broke). Hope you make lot of money on the 8th I like to help people in need.
Turbo is on some turbo....meanwhile in Sacramento....

gw03081958

I think you are absolutely right and the word needs to get out, I will not work Wed. the 8th and any other day that we can organize, nice to see a smart person who understands this is one of the biggest scams in US history and we need to force them to treat us better, rock on drivers. Now for you dumb asses who say dumb shit like I will be working because I am broke will never get it, you are the desperate driver that keeps these greedy SOBs going and will always be broke.

Llib07

Remember guys strike on 8th May