Uber Drivers UNITE Meetup group of Greater Washington

Desertrose

Alright people. I would love to organize a meet up group on meetup.com for us to get together for Happy hour, laugh chill and exchange stories. Let me know what you think about it? Driving all day everyday cannot be life!

If a few are interested, which day would be ideal? What time? Maybe a once a month thing could be doable?

4aseason

Alright people. I would love to organize a meet up group on meetup.com for us to get together for Happy hour, laugh chill and exchange stories. Let me know what you think about it? Driving all day everyday cannot be life!

If a few are interested, which day would be ideal? What time? Maybe a once a month thing could be doable?
Oh you know I'm in, if Desertrose is there. :wink:

Ubermanpt

I think you should pick 3 possible dates and put a poll up here for everyone to choose and pick the one that gets the most votes. Think DC would be the best choice.
Who's going to uber pool there

New2This

I'd say somewhere in Arlington. Since we will all likely be driving, parking is an issue. Parking in D.C. sucks.

I know people at a couple of places in Shirlington. Good food, good drink prices (not that anyone would drink & Uber), plenty of FREE parking.

escott24

i'm down for a meetup no doubt, I've always been curious to know some of the routes and areas other drivers chill in besides just DC

YelpMan

I would join that Meetup. Yes, some place with free parking; I'm flexible on location & time.