Uber drivers tinting their windows

Speedy_Gonzales

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have my windows tinted accroding to what the law allows. it's my personal vecihle....
Personal or not, why would anyone tint their windows. If cops can’t clearly see in your car, you’re getting pulled over for any reason at all. Tail light bulb is out? Pull over. Etc.... I haven’t been pulled over in years.

Cityofang3ls

Personal or not, why would anyone tint their windows. If cops can’t clearly see in your car, you’re getting pulled over for any reason at all. Tail light bulb is out? Pull over. Etc.... I haven’t been pulled over in years.
I have not been pulled over. If I were to receive a ticket, then I would take it to court and show them proof that my tint is up to what the law allows.

Speedy_Gonzales

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have not been pulled over. If I were to receive a ticket, then I would take it to court and show them proof that my tint is up to what the law allows.
You don’t get pulled over for tints, you get pulled over for any small issue you may have, like a burned out rear brake light. No tints, cops will let things slide.

Judgeetox

Tint keeps it cool in the summer, less glare at night. You’ll be pulled over for it anywhere in Canada, but Ontario for some reason.

Personal preference sure. But always roll down the window all the way if you are pulled over, no issues

dmoney155

I've got stronger than what law allows on one of my cars. Also never been pulled over. I don't think tint attracts cops. Reason for tint, keeps the car cool, the leather fresh, and UV rays/Sunburn out of my face.

Uberingen

I feel like I am in an aquarium when I am not in a tinted car.
I like tint because it filters out sun beams and prying eyes more than clear windows.

One Star

He's just pissed off because he can't tell if the other Uber drivers have pax or not.
I think he's afraid that he's missing out on pings that he thinks someone else is getting, LoL!
I've seen his type before and it doesn't end well. The paranoia will destroy ya!:wink:

Cityofang3ls

He's just pissed off because he can't tell if the other Uber drivers have pax or not.
I think he's afraid that he's missing out on pings that he thinks someone else is getting, LoL!
I've seen his type before and it doesn't end well. The paranoia will destroy ya!:wink:
lol...one of the few comments I was actually laughing out loud. lol, still chuckling while writing this...good one!!!

Nks

I have little tint infront and limo tint at the back.

In summer its amazing keep lots of heat out. Driving at night its safer and also my pax cant do anything bad to other people, like signs or things that could make people mad.

I got pulled once in not the best area of Toronto... Asked usual papers and I was out in 3minutes. If my car is perfect and me too, why would I be worried to get stop?

Speaking about taxi... some started to doing it.

Aky56

I've got stronger than what law allows on one of my cars. Also never been pulled over. I don't think tint attracts cops. Reason for tint, keeps the car cool, the leather fresh, and UV rays/Sunburn out of my face.
Yes for sure
Tinting is a must for me
Cant imagine driving without tints
Just so many benifits compared to the drawbacks

djmc

Its because they think they're WAY cooler and more important than they actually are. It's like, you drive a Civic, relax yourself...lol

I drive an ugly Prius..
Tinted windows is a most..
Why? Check this out..

VS..

If you put a turd in a nice wrapper it's still a turd #justsayin'

imsam

Everyone I pick up thinks they are in UberBlack. They feel special.

I think my front tints are 20% and the rest are 15%.

Gonna put ceramic film on the windshield when I can. My dashboard gets heated sometimes. And especially, my dashcam suffers a lot of heat. This ceramic film should reduce heat to 20%.