Uber Drivers Forum banner

UBER DRIVERS TARGETED THROUGH APP

4K views 86 replies 24 participants last post by  observer 
#1 ·

Uber driver jacked and carjacked. lured in through the uber app.
some thieves, rapists and murderers are smart. they will ping you, sit directly behind you and strangle you.
if you have kids or family members you love or that love you, do not risk your lives driving at night. all attacks on uber drivers, even the killings happened at night. 85 cents a mile is not worth your kid losing their mother or father.

#2 ·
You target me you may me my best friend GLOCK 26. Have had CCW for about 30 years now. F FUBER to think they will control my safety from ANGELES CITY, Philippines. I am low profile enough, wear clothing that does not print, no body knows whether I am or not. You want my wallet fine no money there or in ATM used for business. Life and death, I am marksman qualified for last 40 years. COME ON WITH IT *****!!!

#5 ·
You target me you may me my best friend GLOCK 26. Have had CCW for about 30 years now. F FUBER to think they will control my safety from ANGELES CITY, Philippines. I am low profile enough, wear clothing that does not print, no body knows whether I am or not. You want my wallet fine no money there or in ATM used for business. Life and death, I am marksman qualified for last 40 years. COME ON WITH IT *****!!!
Bad azz. Tell them Old Smokey , bring it.:mad:

#14 ·
Here is a lesson i can share with all of you. Never mess with people. The minute you think an old guy with missing teeth can be taken advantage of, you might be gone so it's better to not take the chance.

Me personally, i would rather make people suffer and give them a chance to learn later on down the road. The only time it might be worthy to end someone's life is if it was known something was wrong with their brain and could not be fixed but it is very difficult to ever get to know someone this deep. It takes a long time and that's why i don't like getting to know people.

There are so many other things you can use besides a gun but 1 i would say would be a taser. I've never been shot with 1 but even people on drugs can't take the pain. I respect everyone who decides to carry a firearm but i am just saying.

The other thing that i really dont like are people who brag about knowing martial arts or having a gun, etc. But the way that we all should think is that everyone has a gun or something worse, not just Old Smokey. We need to respect everyone's lively hood and stop picking on people you think you are superior to.

And just because you're making a lot of money off uber and getting all the pings doesn't make you any better than everyone else either.

#22 ·
pax always sit behind you when they enter the back door on the left side. they really don't know any better or think about anything unless they have been a driver themselves or something.

Have you ever gotten a pax that enters the back door on the right side and then decides to scoot all the way behind you with him being the only 1? i just don't think that EVER happens unless something is really up

#25 ·
LA Cabbie post: 1292275 said:
Do you guys know for the city of LA taxicab drivers are exempt from wearing seat belts? Wanna know why? A passengers sitting behind you can instantly wrap the seatbelt around your neck and suffocate you. All of you who are bragging, "Meet my little friend.." Only in your dreams and that' s assuming you're not dead.
Dunno, man, I refuse to wear lapbelts but shoulder - only seatbeltsare lifesavers

Also I like to see them TRYto tug thebeltfast enough to getuseable length (won't reach neck otherwise) without it locking up ---- and going slow, guess who gonna taste the hammer I keep in my door pocket??

PS panoramic rearview clipons further reduce your risk of getting surprised

#33 ·
Unfortunately for you , action is faster than reaction. Your best course of action is to give them what they want and flee.

Our cab company has had two drivers murdered and both were attempting to "buck the jack" as the police call it.

This type of event will become more and more common with uber as the hoodrats get more squinted with the tech. It's not that they're smart, they're cunning.

#39 ·
But, the thing of it is, if you know the streets, you can read people. I've done this while Ubering. If I don't feel good about a pick up, I'll pass by the pax to check them out, and if they look like they're with the BS, I keep rolling and cancel.;)

I never work in bad areas, and I don't really work at night.

#44 ·
No, he was talking about a small faction of that race. A faction that millions of black folks reject for its views. And, no, it's not a peaceful movement that promotes unity and civility, as some like to think it is.

And many supporters are misled by the name. Imagine the KKK calling themselves the Adorable Puppies. Who could hate a group called Adorable Puppies?
See here you are just talking more KKK bullshit. This is why you get yourself shot.

#46 ·
I don't advocate shooting anyone but the above statement doesn't differ too much from the earlier one in question. It's just an example. The point is when you reference skin color in your justification for shooting someone you walk a perilous path and more likely than not you'll be wrong in having done so.

#49 ·
Holy crap. What just happened?

I didn't defend anybody's post. I simply made the general statement that criticizing BLM isn't attacking an entire race of people. Because it's true.

This is why we can't have nice things in this country. Your either for me, or agin' me!

:oops:

#51 ·
Nobody is aging you but you.
"agin'" is short for "against." Not "aging."

Sure sounds like you were defending it.
Then you're reading it wrong.

I explained the post; I didn't defend it.

I simply clarified that denouncing BLM isn't the same as denouncing the entire black race.

That doesn't mean I agree that it was "BLM BS."

Again, this is why we can't have nice things. People don't take the time to hear what's really being said. Too much knee-jerking.

Back on topic...

#52 ·
I know what you meant by agin. If I really thought you were saying you are either with me or aging me I would have asked you to provide evidence to back your outrageous claim. Maybe you're not getting enough sleep. Do you smoke? Too much time in the sun? Not enough time in the sun? I can't tell what it is but I know is not me. If I'm totally honest about it, for a 22 year old, you do look a little worn that's for sure.

#53 ·
Oh, man, way to last out at somebody to cover your own mistake! You wrote "aging," not me.

Look, it's time to brush yourself off and move on. Kekelo got what I was saying, and you're just angry.

I have no desire to deal with such inexplicably angry and insulting people.

Have a great day.

#55 ·
Oh I know it. "That's why they get shot." Real nice.

I wish there wasn't this antagonism between groups that should be aligned. This narrative is out there that cops shoot too many black kids. Well this is absolutely true they do. But the narrative can be misinterpreted by people on every side of this to mean the cops should shoot everyone else more. Remember those old white guys in Oregon or wherever they were that took over the federal building. I heard more "if those were black guys..." and remember they did kill one of them. Just not fast enough.

No, cops kill more than enough people of every color. And I'll tell you why I think it is... once upon a time cops knew how to fight. But then they started getting fat and then they'd get their asses kicked. And now (thank you Sonny Liston) because they have that gun they're deathly afraid to fight lest they lose it. Sonny Liston took the cops gun but just so the cop wouldn't shoot him. People forget that part of it. They need to get back to teaching these cops how to fight instead of shoot. Even if it's an old lady, fight that old bat. Oh no she has a knife! :eek: Fight her. Kick her ass. Just don't shoot her. Shameful.
Blacks are actually not shot disproportionately to whites. There's a lot of disinformation out there on the issue. Also, blacks account for half of all murders, so of course an officer is going to use precaution if a black person fits a gang member stereotype (attire, walk, etc). It's part of their training.

#56 ·
Yup. Be ready to get taze get mace get shot in the face of riders try to carjack me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.