UBER DRIVERS TARGETED THROUGH APP

uber strike

Uber driver jacked and carjacked. lured in through the uber app.
some thieves, rapists and murderers are smart. they will ping you, sit directly behind you and strangle you.
if you have kids or family members you love or that love you, do not risk your lives driving at night. all attacks on uber drivers, even the killings happened at night. 85 cents a mile is not worth your kid losing their mother or father.

Old Smokey

You target me you may me my best friend GLOCK 26. Have had CCW for about 30 years now. F FUBER to think they will control my safety from ANGELES CITY, Philippines. I am low profile enough, wear clothing that does not print, no body knows whether I am or not. You want my wallet fine no money there or in ATM used for business. Life and death, I am marksman qualified for last 40 years. COME ON WITH IT @@@@@!!!

KekeLo

You target me you may me my best friend GLOCK 26. Have had CCW for about 30 years now. F FUBER to think they will control my safety from ANGELES CITY, Philippines. I am low profile enough, wear clothing that does not print, no body knows whether I am or not. You want my wallet fine no money there or in ATM used for business. Life and death, I am marksman qualified for last 40 years. COME ON WITH IT *****!!!

Bad azz. Tell them Old Smokey , bring it.:mad:

Old Smokey

Do you guys know for the city of LA taxicab drivers are exempt from wearing seat belts? Wanna know why? A passengers sitting behind you can instantly wrap the seatbelt around your neck and suffocate you. All of you who are bragging, "Meet my little friend.." Only in your dreams and that' s assuming you're not dead.
In fifteen years the only traffic violations I have received is SEATBELT for myself never passengers. A lot of wasted time in traffic school, thank GOD I can do it on line next time. Good tip for those who think everything is rainbows and unicorns.

KekeLo

Do you guys know for the city of LA taxicab drivers are exempt from wearing seat belts? Wanna know why? A passengers sitting behind you can instantly wrap the seatbelt around your neck and suffocate you. All of you who are bragging, "Meet my little friend.." Only in your dreams and that' s assuming you're not dead.

You're scaring the hell out of me:eek::frown::eek:

Ketofats

Here is a lesson i can share with all of you. Never mess with people. The minute you think an old guy with missing teeth can be taken advantage of, you might be gone so it's better to not take the chance.

Me personally, i would rather make people suffer and give them a chance to learn later on down the road. The only time it might be worthy to end someone's life is if it was known something was wrong with their brain and could not be fixed but it is very difficult to ever get to know someone this deep. It takes a long time and that's why i don't like getting to know people.

There are so many other things you can use besides a gun but 1 i would say would be a taser. I've never been shot with 1 but even people on drugs can't take the pain. I respect everyone who decides to carry a firearm but i am just saying.

The other thing that i really dont like are people who brag about knowing martial arts or having a gun, etc. But the way that we all should think is that everyone has a gun or something worse, not just Old Smokey. We need to respect everyone's lively hood and stop picking on people you think you are superior to.

And just because you're making a lot of money off uber and getting all the pings doesn't make you any better than everyone else either.