Inshur

Uber drivers plan shutdown over 'poverty wages' as company goes public

UberLuxbod

But they don’t leave?

I can’t understand why some drivers constantly moan and moan about Uber yet they stay.

If you don’t like working for a Company or in a particular job you leave and do something else.

Except they actually know they are better off at Uber and somebody is pulling their strings without them realising it.

Such as UPHD

Andreas0001

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But they don’t leave?

I can’t understand why some drivers constantly moan and moan about Uber yet they stay.

If you don’t like working for a Company or in a particular job you leave and do something else.

Except they actually know they are better off at Uber and somebody is pulling their strings without them realising it.

Such as UPHD
To go where?
The sector is [email protected]@@@d we used to charge uber prices 20 years ago.
Post automatically merged:

East London to Stansted £35 are you kidding me?

UberLuxbod

To go where?
The sector is [email protected]@@@d we use to charge uber prices 20 years ago.
Plenty of other operators, plenty of other jobs.

Met Police and Essex Police are recruiting.

But people know they prefer working for Uber, they know they make more money due to the reduction in dead miles.

I can’t understand why people stay if the grass is so green elsewhere.

madhatter

But they don’t leave?

Such as UPHD
Too many numpties need a reality check and experience the antics they get up to with Uber, wonder how long they will be tolerated st those wonderful bastions of PH, local offices.

For all its flaws, Uber is miles better than LO even at 1.65 a mile

Andreas0001

Too many numpties need a reality check and experience the antics they get up to with Uber, wonder how long they will be tolerated st those wonderful bastions of PH, local offices.

For all its flaws, Uber is miles better than LO even at 1.65 a mile
What £1.65/mile you mean £1.25/mile

cough

But they don’t leave?

Such as UPHD
10 years ago when I was actively seeking a sub-contract gig like Uber, I would have killed for the chance..but. there was none.
A word of advice..no amount of complaining and whinging on forums like this will change Ubers tactics or business plan.
All you will do is bore the arse off all here.

acme

So you think you got a raw deal?
How about the guys driving in LA?
Gas at $4 gallon, Uber rates at 60 cents a mile.

Ruffius

To go where?
The sector is [email protected]@@@d we used to charge uber prices 20 years ago.
Post automatically merged:

East London to Stansted £35 are you kidding me?
An Uber bootlicker is what he is. Destroys the industry and says go do something else if you don’t like it.
One of life’s true enemies.

Andreas0001

Poverty wages?

Guess this guy didn’t get the memo ??

This guy I forgot his name he is boasting everywhere in social media with this post. I remember from last year a black fella.

100% serving other interests.