• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Uber drivers only make £6 a hour..

moe786x

No.
Work smart not hard, plan ahead think about events, closures, train delays.

Yes it's getting harder and now the nights service will improve from TFL
But work smart not hard, if every single driver rushes to central London for a job think where less drivers will be?
Not bad for a Monday..
P.s No use of photoshop

P.S pool jobs you could get lucky if it's a long trip and get 2 people going same way..
I.E I had one from sw5 to heathrow got one more passenger on way paid out £50.

Another word of advice Gatwick jobs
Drop and go. Don't bother waiting in queue only if there's under 20 cars anything above your looking at 1hour +

Attachments

Sowf off da river

No.

But work smart not hard, if every single driver rushes to central London for a job think where less drivers will be?
Not bad for a Monday..
P.s No use of photoshop

P.S pool jobs you could get lucky if it's a long trip and get 2 people going same way..

Drop and go. Don't bother waiting in queue only if there's under 20 cars anything above your looking at 1hour +
Pointless advice as earnings are capped.
If you get a good morning the afternoon is crap if you get a good evening then the morning is crap.
My earnings for last 4 weeks straight are about the same per hour and I have worked all over including in surge areas and different times of day.
If you are new you will be fed.
If you are on 20% commission to uber then you will get less jobs than 25% drivers.
Uber only cares about riders being covered and pick up times.
I just spoke to 4 east European drivers and they all said it was crap.
These are the hardest workers and they are all cheesed off.
At least they have tax credits to fall back on or can move to another country. We are stuck with TfL...

Anon2014

No.

Not bad for a Monday..
P.s No use of photoshop

Sorry but you are contradicting yourself when you say 'work smart', then go and accept a Pool job knowing full well that one could have been down the road with pax sharing and you would hardly have made a fiver.

I can't see how you can square that circle. Pool jobs are never smart full stop.

Gilga

I don't understand why you still working for uber....ahh you can’t find another job lmaoooo

crying on a forum will certainly help :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ACC9658C-85F8-4759-AC29-F13E5C9A72A9.jpeg

Last edited:

captain uber

Would any of you guys work in a warehouse or any job in the night time economy for daytime rates because I know that Uber pax will never work a night shift without a night premium.

How do Uber drivers do jobs at night time for day time rates. Like pick up jobs at 3am for a fiver.

Sowf off da river

He might have got 50 pings, but accepted and completed just 9.
Doubt he got long fares, most uber jobs under a tenner.
He just photoshopped badly.

He must
A) Have magical powers
B) Is office stooge trying to promote uber pool to idiots.

I put money on B.

This game is not about if you get lucky my dear.
Because over the long term being lucky don’t work.

Am called taxi

No.

Not bad for a Monday..
P.s No use of photoshop

Don't know why people do threads like this. If you are happy with what you are earning, good. Keep it to yourself.