• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber drivers need to come together

I strongly urge all Uber drivers to check into Uber Freedom on Facenook if you sick of Uber getting rich by riding on your backs and plain screwing you than you need to band together to fight the tyrant make no mistake Uber Managment is a Tyrant run. The only way to get fair play from them will be if ALL DRIVERS BAND TOGETHER AND SHUT UBER DOWN THATS ALL UBER WILL UNDERSTAND. It's not hard people all you have to do is stick together shut your apps if for 48 hours you'll get the tyrants attention believe me hit h in his pocket book that's all it will take!

Uber 1

Hi Neil and Others....

I can get us a list of nearly every USA drivers email address in a few days that would be KEY to co ordinating a real strike against Uber but the powers the be here won't let me solicit for email addresses here to start the process...

You wanna help bring down the might U?.....PM me. (I can get backing from another site (non uber related but big on helping the Middle Class) to do the real co ordination push but I would need a few people to start off with....

I am also trying to co ordinate with other people who were / are strike minded as well....won't be hard once we get the email addresses!

Andy

PS - I have family in Roseville and Clinton Twp!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Neil and Others....

I can get us a list of nearly every USA drivers email address in a few days that would be KEY to co ordinating a real strike against Uber but the powers the be here won't let me solicit for email addresses here to start the process...

You wanna help bring down the might U?.....PM me. (I can get backing from another site (non uber related but big on helping the Middle Class) to do the real co ordination push but I would need a few people to start off with....

I am also trying to co ordinate with other people who were / are strike minded as well....won't be hard once we get the email addresses!

Andy

PS - I have family in Roseville and Clinton Twp!
Hi Andy: if you don't mind a suggestion if you can indeed obtain an email list of all US Drivers I would contact the people at Uber Freedom on Facebook and give the access to it. They have a jump on organizing the drivers and may find such a list very helpful in co ordinating a nation wide shut down.
I'm aware that small groups of drivers are fighting back in various ways but that amounts to no more than small inconvenience for Uber it will take everyone getting together to force Uber to stop all the abusive acts they are commuting at this time. I wish all of the drivers luck in there efforts to force Uber to start being fair!