• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

uber drivers: dont pick up uber drivers

uberissohonest

they bring their shitty friends along, and they don't tip. if you see 2 digits after their decimal, it's a driver. @@@@ them. ive had a handful and they are problematic and dont tip. they will also admit they're a driver.

DB2448

they bring their shitty friends along, and they don't tip. if you see 2 digits after their decimal, it's a driver. @@@@ them. ive had a handful and they are problematic and dont tip. they will also admit they're a driver.

How do you see a Pax's rating? I've never been able to see what their rating is. And I'm averaging 6 trips a day now since I just started trying to do full time.

RockinEZ

BS... I pick up Uber and Lyft drivers all the time. Very few tip, but very few pax tip.
They never tear up the car, and are good pax. Never had a problem.
It may be that I don't live in a place where cousins marry cousins. :cool:

Another Uber Driver

I have taken only one UberX ride, ever. The guy was allright, he had a clean and nice car and had an idea where he was going. He grew up here, so that did not hurt. I tipped him five dollars.

I have taken a couple of Uber Taxi rides. I just leave the tip setting at the default twenty per-cent. It works. The drivers are happy with it, or so it seems as I get my five stars.

RockinEZ

I have taken only one UberX ride, ever. The guy was allright, he had a clean and nice car and had an idea where he was going. He grew up here, so that did not hurt. I tipped him five dollars.

I have taken a couple of Uber Taxi rides. I just leave the tip setting at the default twenty per-cent. It works. The drivers are happy with it, or so it seems as I get my five stars.
Sounds like you were a great UberX passenger. If all were like you, we would have little to complain about here on this Uber Drivers forum. Glad pax are reading the posts here, so you know what we do experience.

RockinEZ

I will not get in my car if I plan to drink. $16,400 for the first DUI in CA according to the card the DUI checkpoints give out to my pax when I go through a checkpoint.

I also tip the Uber driver. I have never had an Uber driver that admitted to meeting another Uber driver. All are amazed I am a driver. All the Uber drivers I have met in San Diego are in their first or second month. I keep my opinions to myself.

No pax peeing in the back seat stories from me. They will find out soon enough by themselves.

Uber is 1/3rd the cost of a taxi in San Diego, so that does leave me plenty of margin to tip.

ATX 22

How do you see a Pax's rating? I've never been able to see what their rating is. And I'm averaging 6 trips a day now since I just started trying to do full time.
Under the circle in the black during a ping and you can click the clipboard icon top right corner after acceptance, the rating will be by their name.

Oh My

Since everyone in Chicago is an Uber driver (or was) I obviously gave alot of them rides. Never had a problem that I'm aware of. I remember one tipped $2 for a short ride (he was from out of town though) and another Lyft rider tipped $5 cash.

volksie

Agreed! They flee without tipping! 2-3 stars is your only recourse.

DrivingStPete

If you don't get a tip or 5stars from an uber driver or a former one, that's extremely telling... Yep it is.

What it tells you, is up to you, I suppose.

Courtney2010

I always tip, I think it depends on the driver.