Uber drivers are finished

Inshur

Super super

Uber has totally saturated the market with drivers now no one can make a living driving for Uber TO MANY ANTS perhaps if Our wonderful Mayor had balls he would not let Uber get away with it maybe if a hundred thousand drivers voted for someone who cared about drivers things would change

Lenny_yellow_cab

Uber has totally saturated the market with drivers now no one can make a living driving for Uber TO MANY ANTS perhaps if Our wonderful Mayor had balls he would not let Uber get away with it maybe if a hundred thousand drivers voted for someone who cared about drivers things would change

Was talking to a driver at gas station, dude says he barely makes enough to pay for expenses smh

Slat90

I threw the towel over a month ago. The car I don't regret because I was getting it anyway. A total of almost 5 k spent just to get my foot in the streets and start working. I never made money with uber, I've even paid from. My pockets because I'am a vet in this business and it was clear to me I was going to break my car if I wanted to make some money, which I obviously I would have to pay for the car to get repaired. I changed my plates and even tho I'm unemployed right now I couldn't be happier. Especially that my plates don't show those garbage set of numbers on them. Every other car is an Uber. Disgusting

Link_upnyc

Wait so it wasnt the jewish holiday?
Lol

The blame falls on NYC TLC

Inshur New York