• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

JaxBeachDriver

Ok, we're all familiar with Randy Shear and Harry Campbell. They are one brand of folks who attempt to provide their version/brand of advice to the masses about uber. But there's another brand. The super young, irresponsible brand.

There's one guy on Instagram. ubermevip, I believe is his handle. I look at his videos and he's evidently holding the phone while driving a suburban. Seriously? Yeah, have fun, but put your hands back on the wheel and eyes on the road. Jesus Christ.

Another 21-year-old on Periscope keeps posting videos about uber. In one video, he's riding around Detroit, waiting/looking for pings. He's talking the the camera, answering questions, showing them his marijuana pipe, his gun....

A middle-aged lady on periscope was driving while @@@@@ing about her husband. She tells the camera that she told her husband he we acting like a n-----r. Seriously?!

Wake up, Uber. This is your brand. You created this monster. Reap what you sow.

Wake up, passengers. If you want dirt-cheap rates, you get what you pay for.

Wake up, movers and shakers. Soon would be a good time to launch a luxury, professional version of on-demand vehicles for hire.

Tx rides

Ok, we're all familiar with Randy Shear and Harry Campbell. They are one brand of folks who attempt to provide their version/brand of advice to the masses about uber. But there's another brand. The super young, irresponsible brand.

There's one guy on Instagram. ubermevip, I believe is his handle. I look at his videos and he's evidently holding the phone while driving a suburban. Seriously? Yeah, have fun, but put your hands back on the wheel and eyes on the road. Jesus Christ.

Another 21-year-old on Periscope keeps posting videos about uber. In one video, he's riding around Detroit, waiting/looking for pings. He's talking the the camera, answering questions, showing them his marijuana pipe, his gun....

A middle-aged lady on periscope was driving while @@@@@ing about her husband. She tells the camera that she told her husband he we acting like a n-----r. Seriously?!

Wake up, Uber. This is your brand. You created this monster. Reap what you sow.

Wake up, passengers. If you want dirt-cheap rates, you get what you pay for.

Wake up, movers and shakers. Soon would be a good time to launch a luxury, professional version of on-demand vehicles for hire.
Face palm....
https://newsroom.uber.com/2015/08/dogoodjonathan/