Uber drivers all facing, homelessness and bankruptcy due to Pool!

Hunter420

Slave labor at the most disgraceful level. The cost of are cars, time and exspenses make us lose money, this is a scam. Besides dealing with greedy bastards, All the CEOs should be prosecuted !! So many dishonest people in this company. Its embarrassing to drive uber now. besides 75 % less income! With cesspool pax... GREED!!!$

Tedgey

Slave labor at the most disgraceful level. The cost of are cars, time and exspenses make us lose money, this is a scam. Besides dealing with greedy bastards, All the CEOs should be prosecuted !! So many dishonest people in this company. Its embarrassing to drive uber now. besides 75 % less income! With cesspool pax... GREED!!!$
Yes yes and more yes. Hunter. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most brilliant, the highest out of all of us, and we share the same issue, Hunter420!!

Dude the crowds going crazy out there. Keep the message going Hunter. I'll do the same!

Old Smokey

Th
Those of you who got your car thru FUBER don't want to be at the address you have on the record, so they don't repo the car in your sleep. Oh I forgot your on the road 24/7 anyway.

Hunter420

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't post for a few days!! Im sorry too all my fans!!!! Really sorry I wasn't here for you! But yes the anger builds up inside, Because its just a traumatic experience to be degraded with NEOCON Management, of what this company has become.